Small wheels on s13 lots of Fender Flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small wheels on s13 lots of Fender Flare

Looking to see PICS of 14 15 16 inch wheels on a lowered S13. I think they could look tight with a badass lip, and lots of fender flare... I think.

I am poor
    Smaller wheels are Cheap
    I need to rock smaller wheels.
    Last edited by SpazmSi; 03-07-2005, 02:46 AM. Reason: Stupid title originally

small as hell.
    Attached Files

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/search.php?

and thanks for taking my name.....

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/search.php?

and thanks for taking my name.....
        I understand that sometimes newbies like myself post topics stupidly and prematurely, but there are pages and pages of requests for pics on this forum, that ask for specific images. You act like I am imposing on you, asking too muh of your precisous time, yet you were able to take the time to respond to this post with your link..... if you had a pic lieing around you knew of you could have posted it just as easily or, and here's really something to think about, not posting at all...... especially after someone already posted a pic....

Your name?! Ha ...

Any way thanks for the pic any idea what size rims those are? They are hella tiny! Those migth be 14s, I think they'd look better without the add on flares, just wider fenders.

Comment

That s13 looks super sweet!

Comment

Dumbazz looking camber though...

Comment

Wow! You have to appreciate something like that. Absolutely beautiful. Any more pics of similiar setups? Keep em coming!

Comment

16in. GAB Sports. No Flares, but equally as nice.
                Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, between those two pics, I can tell that there is plenty of potential for 15s. Anymore coming? I'll see if I can get some pics too.

Comment

that s13 is the sh!iiit!

Comment

just started workin on it..needs a bit of camber action tho

Comment

What kind of wheels are those, Driftgirl? What's the offset? Looks like they stick out a bit.

Comment

Volk Artisan Rims -13 offset. The stick out slightly. I could either draw them in or pull the fender slightly. its pretty close tho

Comment

Pull!Pull! It'll look awesome!! I have no money for wheels currently, so share the excitement with me!

Comment

Definately pull or Flare the fenders! Wider is better. Untill you can't turn at least..

Comment

Working...
                              X