so i got busted by the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i got busted by the cops

well heres the story, my friend and i went on a drive up to our local hills in palos verdes just to cruise around so he could get a feel for his new hachi. we deicide to roll up to what used to be the Marine Land (old sea world) parking lot and Showtime is down there filming six feet under along with jerry bruckheimer (sp?) production filming pirates of the carribean part 2. so we roll up and the the parking lot is basically empty except for the two crews which are along the edges and a good distance away. so im like hmm empty parking lot, lets get some practice! but first i roll up to the crew and ask permission cause i dont want to disturb the filming of the show or movie. so that goes well and i get permission, we are friggin set! so then we go at it for like a good 45 minutes and both crews are watching us and looking pretty stoked, when out of no where some clown comes at me with a Digi cam screaming " get out of the car your under arrest!" taking pictures of my plate and my friends plate. so i stop the car and im like you cant arrest me your not a cop. and i try to explain to this guy that i got permission. then he goes " from who" and i tell him and then he says " well you asked the wrong person". turns out he was the owner. so i apologize to him explain my situation and hes like "your an idiot, im calling the cops". at that point im really pissed at this guy and i offer him my cell phone to call the cops to come arrest me. he doesnt take it instead he goes to his office and calls em while my friend and i wait by our cars for like an hour. finally the cops show up, they ask us what we were doing. i told them the entire truth. they proceed to check our cars for illegal items, nothing found. so we have a good discussion and one cops tell me he used to mess around in this parking lot too. have a good laugh, they tell the owner to calm his arse down and they send my friend to go buy a broom so we can sweep up our mess and get rid of the tire marks. so we do all this and the cops are like alright your free to go. overall not a bad day cops were super understanding. only bad thing is i didnt get to meet any movie stars, because they were just cleaning up the sets. the security gaurd told me that the day before kiera knightley was there, but i missed out

see, now thats the side of cops you never hear about. happy to hear you got out a happy camper .

Comment

great story man. I wish the cops were that understanding with skateboarders...

Comment

usually cops in torrance are big time A-holes. but these werent torrance cops they were lomita sherrifs and were way cool! id like to send a big shout out to them for not arresting me and charging me with vandilism and breaking into private porperty!

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
          see, now thats the side of cops you never hear about.
          tell me about it. great story man

Comment

Working...
          X