model car pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model car pics

dorifuto inspired me to start this thread, i thought i was the only one spending $$ and time on model cars as well as real ones.

and for you silvia fans, here is a close up of the vielside silvia
    Last edited by toplesstuner; 03-16-2005, 09:05 PM. Reason: added pic

I also started working on Toyota MarkII, so far I lowered it and slapped some EwingIII's

Comment

NOB 01' by kenkishi
      Attached Files

Comment

Whered u guys buy those? Like where did that red S15 come from?

Comment

Local hobby stores, ebay etc.
          The best brands are: Tamiya, Fujimi, but it there are more.

I just fit a different set of rims, C7R's and thet do look much better. Also I modified the exhaust, this is going to be one of the drift sedans

Comment

Wait, so do you guys buy all the stuff that you put on the cars, like body kits and stuff like that, or do you make some of it custom?? Good looking models by the way.

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
              Wait, so do you guys buy all the stuff that you put on the cars, like body kits and stuff like that, or do you make some of it custom?? Good looking models by the way.

- peace
              Usually these kits come with tuning parts, but some people make their own replicas of whatever. It's all plastic :P

Comment

I took pics of my 72' Skyline and my Accord, the pics came out blurry..so Ill try to take some more later. I made my Tamiya Jaccs Accord into a time attack car! My Fujimi Touge 72' Skyline GT-R looks like Bosozoku ride w/o the mufflers and oilcooler or could be a old drift machine!

Comment

i got a mustang boss 429...
                  will put the piccies here as soon as i repaint it, cause it fell from my desk, and got a big scratch...

cheers, adam

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                    Whered u guys buy those? Like where did that red S15 come from?
                    actully the S15 is juz a normal FUJIMI kit, but all the custom vertex front bumper, intercooler, muffler were made by kenkeishi after the model was purchsed..

gota love the off-set and lowering of the car...

Comment

I've just started collecting Kyosho Mini-Z's ... which is a high detailed remote controlled model car, quite fun and if you buy other body's, they come like scaled models. In a transparent box, with a stand and everything

My current and only body so far, is a Lancia Stratos Rally.

Comment

what's also good about the mini Z is they also comes with hundres of modifiled parts...even carbon fibre ofcuz....

Comment

i make a lot of model cars... some of my more recent good ones... i made a fujimi silighty and a widebody tamiya 180sx... and im working on a chop top datsun 510, and a tamiya kpgc10 skyline... if you search for model drift cars, i made a thread similar to this, w/ pics of my cars

Comment

Comment

Just a few of the ones I have.....

Comment

Working...
                              X