You know you are a drifter when:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are a drifter when:

1. When it rains you have to slide every intersection.
    2. You have two diffrent wheels front and back, not cause its a style.
    3. The car is stripped and gutted to hell, even though its daily drivin.
    4. Your suspension has to be cranked down, so you cant fit a penicil tip between the tire and the fender.
    5. You camber the fronts so far in you need spacers to achieve statement 4
    6. Bumper sits so low, after the first scrape or damge you dont care it hits everything.
    7. Zip ties are a common. and have 10 containers of them and one in your car
    8. You have 20 zip ties on your ride, and only 4 holding on your bumper
    9. Repair tools are- 10mm socket, a 12mm 2 screw drivers, and duct tape and zip ties.
    10. You find your self harrassing tire companys for used tires.
    11. You drift in the rain to save tires.
    12. When you go out, you would drive hours to go to a spot you can drift all night.
    13. When someone takes a pic of you and your car, you have to pose and look up into the sky, like you are in deep thought.
    14. Your clothes change to nothing but drift appearl
    15. You have the initial D sound track in your car, if you havent ripped out the radio.
    16. Instead of owning a hat, you would rather rap a rag or towel around your head.
    17. You have lightly smoked sun glasses, and you wear them at night, cause all the d1 drivers do it.
    18. You have pink on your car, wether its a sticker, a color, or product.
    19. You reffer everything to a option video you saw.
    20. You hope to be come a professional drifter.

it was writin by me so not all of its ture to everyone,

21. When shopping in IKEA you drift those carts you put the large furniture on

Comment

22. u write cool JDM TyTe Yo threads like this
      23. you dont bother searching for the 90234789457 threads like this that came before you.

Comment

how's the weather in Israel.......i miss it so much......i really need to go back soon

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
          22. u write cool JDM TyTe Yo threads like this
          23. you dont bother searching for the 90234789457 threads like this that came before you.
          thanks yair, i wanted to be the *Censored**Censored**Censored* hole before you got here damnit taking out all the fun of this stuff

Comment

Working...
          X