My new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride

My 240 decided to commit suicide on the freeway so i hocked it and got myself something new.....or old?

Being half white i assumed getting a really ghetto American car would be the way to go, and i picked this low mileage Camaro up for 850 sooo..... Tell me what you think
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spy001; 03-26-2005, 03:42 PM.

That looks nice for 850! Everything runs nice?

Comment

thanks man, yeah everything runs perfect. i took it to a shop and had a prepurchase diagnostic inspection on it then drove it for a lil while before i decided. too bad i know NOTHING about camaros.

Comment

is that a v6? :-/

not sure id get rid of my broke 240 for a running v6 camaro that is fatter, has less power/torque but more cylinders, but whatever. at least you can throw the motor in the trash and put a carbed smallblock in it for next to nothing.

Comment

very nice although that car is raised high enough to go offroad!

hehe looks like we're the exact opposite of the japs. They put they're hoods black, we put our trunks black

Comment

Nice! I wish I could get a car like that for that price, especially a camaro/firebird of that style.

Is it stock, or has there been any work on it? What do you plan to do to/with it?

Comment

Originally posted by mikespeed
              is that a v6? :-/

not sure id get rid of my broke 240 for a running v6 camaro that is fatter, has less power/torque but more cylinders, but whatever. at least you can throw the motor in the trash and put a carbed smallblock in it for next to nothing.
              when you have no money, a 240 worth 500 bucks at most, and no one you would trust to do a motor swap, with the 40 bucks you have in your bank account.....then you'll understand, but yeah i like being different and my japanese side had its fun. now my mullet wearing id is taking over for a while

oh and its the fuel injected 2.8, 165 ft lbs if im correct so thats not less torque than the ka.

Comment

Originally posted by AuspeX
                Nice! I wish I could get a car like that for that price, especially a camaro/firebird of that style.

Is it stock, or has there been any work on it? What do you plan to do to/with it?
                it's very stock right now, i just want to make sure it runs perfect, then get it a nice shade of shiny black and then worry about really getting down to making it my project car. its my daily driver and weekend party machine until i either get a really good job, win the lotto, or rob a bunch of people. one of those ideas seems much more fun.

haha yeah CRASH, funny part is, i dont even think its the right trunk for the car, it doesnt seem like it fits....but it opens and shuts and the seal is perfect so im not complaining
                Last edited by Spy001; 03-26-2005, 11:06 PM.

Comment

nice chev bro just dont make it mexican or white trash.

Comment

haha wow throw political correctness out the window. i will make sure it doesnt get ridiculous

Comment

Sure is clean for $850. I really can't say anything else because of my intense hatred of Camero's.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_drift
                        Sure is clean for $850. I really can't say anything else because of my intense hatred of Camero's.
                        cant even spell camAro
                        hahaha

Max

Comment

Eh, I like 240sx...well Japan cars in general better than American Cars, but looks good for 850.

Comment

Working...
                          X