Funny conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny conversion

whats so funny? many guys are on a budget and im more then 100% sure that guy is going to buy an aftermarket hood , which is why he didnt buy the oem one. i have seen plenty of silvia front ends with 180 hoods.

Comment

it was on ebay for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by dancinghobo
        whats so funny? many guys are on a budget and im more then 100% sure that guy is going to buy an aftermarket hood , which is why he didnt buy the oem one. i have seen plenty of silvia front ends with 180 hoods.
        2 things - a) if you're on a budget, you dont have to waste your money on the silvia conversion. Just throw on some "Onevia" badges and call yourself "Mr. JDM." b) Just because you've seen plenty of sivlia fronts with 180sx hoods doesn't mean it looks good or acceptable. I've seen plenty of civics with unpainted body kits and huge wings, and it sure as hell doesn't look good.

I hate to flame, but i must agree with Gogg and say that that car looks really stupid.

Comment

I have to agree. If you're going to do a conversion, at least do it right. Last time I checked, a hood is included with a front end.

Comment

Who cares you picky nerds?

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
              Who cares you picky nerds?
              ^^ exacly!. it looks fine!. when he gets enough cash he will hopefully buy an s13 bonnet

Comment

Just look at the bright side... Free air-vents!!!
                Actually I somewhat like the 240sx. But yeah it looks alittle funny, but kinda cool in a way too.

Comment

Working...
                X