No announcement yet.

I finnaly got a car!!!!!!its a 510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint is nice man, wheels are SICK!! now time for an SR, that thing will be rocking and rolling!!!

Comment

Who needs an SR20 when you could throw in the lighter, tighter (and less reliable) 13BREW in there?

Comment

Forget any modern engine bullsh*t. Just give that L18 a full injection of Rebello parts and a pair of Weber 45mm DCOE side draft carbs.

No need for EFI, turbochargers, or anything idiotic like that when you have the combination that took John Morton to the SCCA Trans-Am 2.5 championship.

Comment

Nice 510 man, i myself am planning on getting one in the future. Just need to keep looking around for one.

Comment

Originally posted by UberSpeed
            Who needs an SR20 when you could throw in the lighter, tighter (and less reliable) 13BREW in there?

13brew is not lighter than the sr20.

just because its smaller doesnt mean its lighter.

Comment

I stand corrected. I mainly posted just to throw out the idea of a motor other than the SR20DET which doesnt fit very well.

Comment

that is so nice. I dont like the paint sceam, but its still really nice. Good find.

Comment

thanks for the good remarks.
                  and dont worry i dont pull stuff like in the video

Comment

hey everybody i just thought id do an update.
                    the plan to repaint is in the works, i probally will get it painted when school is out so i can go without a vehicle for a few days. some of my plans so far are to leave the bre scheme but change the green to black and leave the white. my sickest but most expensive idea would be to go totally black and tehen have teh red nismo striping that ends in checkering it looks totally sick.
                    drop some ideas i havent thought of.
                    im looking hard for a new rearend with no avail. still looking for some webbers although my carb is doing fine, needs rejetting but o well.

Comment

Working...
                    X