this site went to the pooper...just my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this site went to the pooper...just my opinion

i think in the last 8-9 months or so this site just kinda went down the toilet....im not trying to start beef or anything, i just am saying i think it died and went to hell. thats all.

Pretty much. I remember when I first started browsing here it was loaded with so much good information. Then it pretty much turned into "Whut car is the best. My Meeata needs nu seets."

B-Wurm

Comment

because the drifting scene is dying down!. i remember when everyone was talking about drifting...
      Last edited by M_S; 04-13-2005, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I reckon its the opposite. Drifting is pulling in new crowds and the culture is becoming more mainstream so were taking a lot of n00bs onboard. Dont get me wrong, the cream will always rise but the sh!t will float...

Comment

^^^^^^

yup

Comment

I think that the other sites have embraced Drifting and started thier own discussions about it. So kids hang in their normal forums and don't travel as much fo info...
            Drag Racing comming back..LMAO

Comment

ya i agree as well. i rarely even post here any more. i look as the new posts and most of the topics arent intersting at all.

i dont know, that would be great if the drifting scene was dying already, but i highly doubt its starting to die down.

Comment

^^^I'd prefer if interest in drifting stuck around for just a little while longer. They've just started up a bunch of legal events around here. Wouldn't mind if they kept it up.

Comment

ya legal events = ++++

Comment

Working...
                  X