• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w w w . a e 8 6 . s e

There you have it !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.ae86.se - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

all i can say is that your photoshop skils need work

Comment

He drifts for money, show girls lean on his car, and sponsors pay for his parts.
      I don't think he's worried about his photoshop skills.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
        He drifts for money, show girls lean on his car, and sponsors pay for his parts.
        I don't think he's worried about his photoshop skills.

Thanxs man :-)

all true - except for the money part...... :-)

iīm not a pro, so i do NOT want money, only expenses paid to me.

True also about the website...
        please keep in mind that i have never before dona an website, so this is my first try.

& i also only had Microsoft Fronmtpage to work with.

I didnīt want any flashy banners & blinking sign etc etc.

I just wanted the site as simple & informative as possible.

& i bealive, thats exactly what it is...

regards/
        ...........kristian

Comment

Not too shabby Kristian. Only room for improvement I can see is some minor grammar issues and smallish pics. Other than that you kept it simple with alot of content, and I really liked that.

How do you like the Konis? Do they hold up well to abuse? It's good to see them supporting drifting, 'cause they're one of the few compainies that makes performance shocks for my car (MN12 Ford Thunderbird).

In honor of your love for the Chaparal, here's some pics of my favorite vinatage racer, which also happens to be it's archrival :P
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
            Not too shabby Kristian. Only room for improvement I can see is some minor grammar issues and smallish pics. Other than that you kept it simple with alot of content, and I really liked that.

How do you like the Konis? Do they hold up well to abuse? It's good to see them supporting drifting, 'cause they're one of the few compainies that makes performance shocks for my car (MN12 Ford Thunderbird).

In honor of your love for the Chaparal, here's some pics of my favorite vinatage racer, which also happens to be it's archrival :P

hi !.

The koniīs are great really - although i have not yet tested to max.

rearīs are set to about 90% stiffness.

Frontīs are about to be perfectly adjusted at an Tune & Test day next Saturday.

kris

Comment

Working...
            X