raretrick.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raretrick.com ?

hey guys, im bout to buy a exhaust for my 240 and i set my mind on buying the uras exhaust from raretrick.com but before i buy from them, im just wanted to get some info from u guys if u bought from them before. like hows the services and stuff. any help/info would be appericated. thanks as always.

ive heard some good things about them...i know one person on these boards orders from them..i forgot his name...

Comment

Ask and you shall recieve.

Search on here, or on Zilvia about us.

Peace
      Drew

Comment

Originally posted by Rare Trick
        Ask and you shall recieve.

Search on here, or on Zilvia about us.

Peace
        Drew
        wow didnt kno one of u guys were on the forums thats cool, but yea i plan on buyin the uras rt titanium exhaust from your guys site pretty soon and was wonderin like if u guys have it in stock or would have to speically order it from japan?

Comment

Alot of people like URAS products for their quality and reasonable pricing, however... not many people are willing to wait for the product.
          All URAS parts are Hand Made to Order, so expect a minimum wait of 8 weeks.

Also... you will have a very rare exhaust, because I have not imported a URAS RT yet, so this may be one of the first in the US.

Peace
          Drew

Comment

i've ordered some stuff through them before. theyre alright. you can call to see if they have stuff in stock though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare Trick
              Alot of people like URAS products for their quality and reasonable pricing, however... not many people are willing to wait for the product.
              All URAS parts are Hand Made to Order, so expect a minimum wait of 8 weeks.

Also... you will have a very rare exhaust, because I have not imported a URAS RT yet, so this may be one of the first in the US.

Peace
              Drew
              damn nice, but yea man. im gona end up getting that exhaust. ive set my mind on it so, i can order it anytime now.

Comment

Working...
              X