GT4 Drift Beater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT4 Drift Beater?

Ladles and Jellyspoons, I present the GT4 beater...

Played this today courtesy of a mate in Gamestop, It's only bloody savage!!

Had a Tsuiso battle with above mentioned new best mate, quarter panel to quarter panel in an S15 and a 180sx...

It has rally, track, Touge runs, Rally raids and of course the Nordschliefe...

It goes by the name of Enthusia Professional Racing, The physics are spot on and plenty of gowling around can be had! I dont know what the game is like for career and modifications (all performance I presume)

The car list is huuugely impressive, and they're all cars you'd drive unlike some GT4's ridiculous cars. I've seen E30 M3's, 2002 Turbos, Sprinters, R32's --> R34's, JGTC cars, FD's, FC's, Nismo S15's, Sil80's, Focus WRC's, Lancia 037... the list goes on...
    The game is officaily released on Friday.

For more pics
    Click Here

It came out today(3/4/05) actually. I wanted to buy it but have to wait for paycheck for it. Also another good thing is it's only 40 bucks, I have been waiting for this game for so long. If anyone has played it let us know.

Comment

Please tell me this is the AWD version of the astro...
      http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/680/6...g_2747854.html
      This could be funnier the Taurus in GT4.

Comment

It was released in the states on the 3rd, Released in the UK & Ireland tomorrow. Talking to a few guys on Driftworks, it's apparently one of the best drift games out there, It's 900* wheel compatible too which is pretty sweet, Collecting it this afternoon from work

Comment

Shirt designs are awesome! Like its been mentioned they are straight and to the point and look good. I'd definitely buy one or two if you sell them! I am probablly going to buy a Drift Alliance shirt or two since they look good and I like this "sport".

Comment

Errrrr........... Wha?

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
              Shirt designs are awesome! Like its been mentioned they are straight and to the point and look good. I'd definitely buy one or two if you sell them! I am probablly going to buy a Drift Alliance shirt or two since they look good and I like this "sport".
              What the hell lol..

Yeah, that was *supposed* to be in the Camd clothing thread. Dono how the heck it got in here

Comment

Warning! Do Not Buy This Game!!

I did a very bad mistake and bought this "game" without testing it first Worst game i have ever bought.. not even worth of copying it!

It's very very VERY bad in every way!!

Avoid "Ethusia professional racing" DO NOT BUY IT! It is really that poor
                If you really want to buy it, TEST IT FIRST.

Everything is bad! Driving (superhypermega arcade), graphics, music.. everything in this game is lame and suck

I hope i can return this game or change it something else like pair of socks or something

Shame on you Konami for realeasing s*it like this.
                Last edited by AnttiP; 05-12-2005, 07:57 AM.

Comment

First off Forza rocks. End of.

Enthusia is a damn good alternative to GT4, in the light of Forza however, they're both pants.

Now I'm off to do some downhill runs in my RB26 powered S15 HKS Replica...

Comment

Working...
                  X