*official Enthusia Motorsport Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *official Enthusia Motorsport Thread*

Ok... I have now purchased my copy and enjoyed about an hour and a half of gaming... Here are highlights and my thoughts!
    -Drifting is very very amazing in this game. All techniques are very realistic feeling, and look very true to life.
    -Realism all together is amazing. The graphics are beautiful, the speed is realistic, the feeling is realistic and most important...THE DRIFTING IS REALISTIC!
    -The cars, there are wide aray of cars to choose from. Its got everything GT4 has...just takes longer to get(will be explained later in post)
    -The tracks, there are real famous tracks like Tsukuba Circut, Nurburgring, city courses, rally, and most important to me, TOUGE!
    -OK, that was a brief glimpse of the good, and here is the bad...
    -There really isn't a bad...
    -The only thing that I disliked sorta was...
    -Story mode(enthusia life), you can start out choosing only 12 cars, none of which make very good drift cars.(Now you will understand why it takes long to unlock cars), But as you progress throughout the game and win races, you will do car raffles, and randomly get a car that was raced against you the previous race.
    -The main thing that really bugged the crap outta me though was, there is virtually NO MODIFICATIONS that I am aware of for your car. That is right there is no shop to buy anything(performance, looks, etc) NOTHING.
    -But don't die just yet...You can how ever tune your car. You can change the camber,suspension,LSD, etc, etc.
    -I know most of you are lost about the "how can you make your car fast" thing. Well here is how. As you race with your car, and win, your car and skill will improve. Don't ask me how as I do not know, but believe me I don't care as everything else in the game makes up for it's loss of tuning.
    -ALSO, a very good thing in my opinion, the game is only 40 DOLLARS!(39.99 to be exact). That is right, that means you will have an extra 10 DOLLARS to put towards gas
    -Final thoughts....
    Well all I can say is GT4 now has a very good competitor on PS2. Some people believe in fact enthusia is better than GT4. I believe they are both equal in greatness. Ok, so enthusia doesnt have the greatest story mode, but who cares. It is giving GT4 a run for its money.
    -------------------------------GO BUY THE GAME NOW--------------------
    rating:10/10, I gave it this because it is a great sim and great drifting game. Trust me you will have a blast playing it!
    Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 05-05-2005, 07:08 PM.

...you can start out choosing only 12 cars, none of which make very good drift cars...
    do you really think that the developers thought "hmm, lets put "good drift cars" as a starting option"?

Comment

Have you figured out how to set up cars outside of Story mode bud?

I'm doing my story mode in a DC2 Integra Type R.... *Censored**Censored**Censored* wheel drive but how and ever!

Comment

Gonna have to check this game out

Comment

Yarzan, no I didn't think that, all I said was the cars to choose from don't make good drift cars. Thats all. Back off me. Also right now I have the bluebird. And Paddy, I don't think you can mod cars even out of story mode.

Comment

Found out you can tune the cars in Free Race mode. Just go to the grid before the race and select your own car and you should have Two optiones:

1. Change Car

2. Settings.

You can then bring any stock cars up to tuning level 10

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
              do you really think that the developers thought "hmm, lets put "good drift cars" as a starting option"?
              You'd have to think they would when there's touge in the game.
              Probably just incentive to keep you playing.

Comment

Working...
              X