Japan trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan trip

Hi guys, Im planning a trip to Japan for a week in June and Im trying to compile a list of tuning shops Id like to visit but Im finding it hard to get addresses, even on the shops websites. What are the best AE86 shops to visit? The only ones I can think of are Run Free and Gt Works? Does anyone have addresses for these or any other good AE86 shops? Also if anyone knows the location of Top Secret, I have found out its in Chiba but not the exact address. If anyone knows addresses for the other top shops like Jun, Blitz, HKS, Apexi, Kazama auto, URAS, Kei Office etc. etc. Please dont give out to me and tell me to search because Im currently on tour in Australia and I dont have enough time to search the net. Also i know this is cheeky but if anyone has any contacts, friends or relations in Tokyo where I might get a bed or a couch for a night or two or even just to point me in the right direction when i get there? I am not going for a big drinking session or anything like that, i am a genuine enthusiast looking to see as much drift, touge, D1 and tuning shops as i can. I own a 1986 AE86 at home which im currently restoring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wow

must be nice...ive benn trying to go for the past 3 years.good luck and i hope you have fun !!!

Comment

Pick up a copy of HyperRev and look at the back few pages. The addresses of various shops are listed there.

Comment

i would check out www.nekopunch.com . He visited a few shops on his trips. i love you neko

Comment

your gonna spend soooo much money visiting all those places, probably better off just picking a couple and checking those out.

Comment

Working...
          X