What to buy at the Junkyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy at the Junkyard?

Im heading out to my local junk yard today. I was there yesterday and they had 2 4AGE MR2's and i was so tempted to take the engines but i cant afford it nor do i have a truck to take it home. Still today im going back to get a seatbelt for it and the 200sx sideskirts ( ive heard they fit perfect and look like custom on a coupe)

My question is, is there anything else good i should look for?

Im looking for new seats. Im guessing toyota will fit toyota, so there is a supra mkiii and mr2's and corolla FX's ect. Is there any good bucket/racing styled seats that are good?
    Last edited by FluffyBunnyFeet; 05-22-2005, 09:08 AM. Reason: Added list

You check out those aw11 seats? You might like 'em

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
      You check out those aw11 seats? You might like 'em
      They were ok, i was hoping to find some seats with some serious sidewall, being the skinny guy i am, im slding around in my seat.

Comment

lol...if you can make something custom,i'd find some nice 2nd gen RX-7 seats they have a really nice sidewall to them,or if you can find S14 seats they also have nice sidewall to them,just a suggestion though...go with whatever makes you comfortable...sweet Hachi by the way ...-Rich

Comment

Thanks, there was a FC out in the yard but the seats were gone, someone else must know that they were nice lol, but the 13b was intact. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
          X