Virginia SR20DET Experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia SR20DET Experience.

First off all i just wanted to say hey guys, been reading the site for a bit and decided to post something.

Now onto my question. I know plenty of posts have been made on smog and SR20det swaps in the US, but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with smogged SR20DETs in Virginia(preferably NOVA). I'm getting a car soon, and am hoping for a s13 or an Fc, but i need to be able to drive it daily. I've done some searching on various websites(here, dragva, google) and havent come up with much. Again i know a lot has been posted on the this, but i was wondering if anyone has gotten by with it here in Virginia.

Thanks again for any and all information.

nobody? comeon, somebody has to have some experience with this.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*. what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is wrong with this forum.

Comment

dude thanks

Comment

umm maybe because no1 from virgina has chimed in yet, god damn relax

Comment

Nova dont have smog, we got lots of trees

Comment

Wow with responses like some of you guys are giving him, I wouldn't be suprised if he never comes back. I guess it shows what this forum is coming to. Anyway, I have a friend that used to live and drift in Virginia. Next time I see him I will ask him to read your post and give you a reply. Me never living in VA won't be much help, but I think he will be. Later.
              Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 05-25-2005, 10:08 AM.

Comment

appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X