Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst weekend so far

I have had a killer 2 weeks.
    Last weekend was Prom Weekend.. and all parts included. Anyway.. Friday.. I was teaching my friend some ways to drive his manual CRX. It was an ok car.
    It rode like garbage, and the tranny was reluctant to go into gear. Anyway, I drove it alittle bit, then decided to push it out on some country roads away from people. (I was driving on rt.50 in Ohio, very turny and non-populated). Anyway, I'm 5 min from giving the car back to him, and I take a turn too fast for his car. It understeers and goes off the road into a gigantic fencepost, totalling the car. We were both alright, but I was catching hell left and right.
    What made it worse was that I had adaquate insurance, but he only had liability, so I didn't have to pay him a dime, even thought I paid him $900. After his dad agreed, his mom and him tried to push me for more. He swore up and down it was worth over 2k, but bluebook was nothing. I was catching hell all over because I crashed someone elses car, but no one seemed to notice that he tried to trick us, and also neglected to tell us his insurance was sucky. To top that off, the next night I was ticketed for 37 over.

Long story short.. I got out with 1 day of traffic school and a $20 fine. I am lucky as hell. But now my rep is ruined, and I have to work all summer for punishment.

Is there anyone in ohio with a cheap 86 for sale? I mean rusted as hell and missing stuff thats willing to sell?

wow, that really sucks. Good luck with that man and hope ya dont get screwed. Sounds like some friend.

Comment

Well.... thats what you get for living in Ohio..... and driving FF. sorry to hear that you totalled your buddies car.

what really sucks is your out of $900.00 FOR NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
      X