Lindsays Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsays Wheels

Ok. I have been REALLYYYY wondering. I thought Lindsay had R33 GTR wheels. But, in recent pics, his rims ARE NOT R33 GTR wheels. What in my mothers name are they? They are THE SEX.

EDIT: Take a look at the pic on this page and see for yourself! http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...ighlight=twins

They are work Emotions. A friend of mine has a set too.

Comment

^^Yeah what he said.

Well actually they are Work Emotion CR Kai "face 2". The face 1 is more flat, while face 2 the spokes are curved more.

Comment

, they do look good.... Especially on your car man.

Comment

Lindseys wheels were forged beyond the gates of hell in the fires of satans lair. Lucifer himself broke off his horns and melted them in the kettle of death to create the wheels of perfect size and offsetness. The offsets were so intense that physicist's heads began to implode simultaneously until there were no more... Thus began the reign of Lindsey's rims.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

hahahaha, nice. Pretty funny man.

Comment

what do his rims look like? i like your car alot PG, wish mine looked so good

Comment

His rims look like the pics on the link in my post....oh and BTW That was teh funniness Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                  Lindseys wheels were forged beyond the gates of hell in the fires of satans lair. Lucifer himself broke off his horns and melted them in the kettle of death to create the wheels of perfect size and offsetness. The offsets were so intense that physicist's heads began to implode simultaneously until there were no more... Thus began the reign of Lindsey's rims.
                  Can.. Can you step aside, I am waiting for the time rift. I think it might be over here behind these curtains.
                  Last edited by _PG_; 06-15-2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X