ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap coilovers? Where? (this thread is for everyone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap coilovers? Where? (this thread is for everyone)

Well i think this should be brought up since i havnt seen it already. I am looking for Tein Super Drift Spec coilovers for my s13 and the cheapest ive found is 1320 shipped from SRT Motorsports. Has anyone found them for cheaper? If you have the same kind of questions please post.

Enjoy the thread!
    Last edited by RHS13 BOB; 06-07-2005, 04:41 PM.

interested in a set of JIC magic sf-1 coilovers? for s13. no leaks .500 bucks and im in socal. let me know .

Comment

haha what-a lowballer!

SRT has good deals and great service.... that is a sweet price and you get what you pay for. (this includes more than just the actual product. what if you have problems? at least you know SRT will answer the phone! )

Comment

for 100$ more you can have silk roads.....

also, super drifts are just flex's with stiffer spring rates....

Comment

This thread is for shops only! Otherwise it will be relocated to the buy and sell forum. If you know of any good deals join in and say the price and the shop. If anyone who sees your post wants more info just pm each other. This thread is for everyone, and can help everyone if you just participate.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Thread is going to be relocated...Please read guidelines before posting.

Comment

To stay on topic, "cheap coilovers" sounds like an oxymoron to me, and in my experience, you get what you pay for. Simply put, the better product you want, the more you should expect to pay. Look for warranties as well, ask yourself if you want one or who has one. Sorry if this isn't much help, but if you pay a couple hundred more for a set that has a lot of customer support, then if you need it for some reason, you will thank yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X