I want D1 Sonoma!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want D1 Sonoma!!!

I really want D1 to be held in Sonoma (infenion raceway) I think that would be really great for most of us NorCal drifters even though some of you guys are already attending it, but as for the rest of us who have problems getting all the way to fontana or just dont want to travel that far, it would be a good opertunity for all of us to see D1 in person. I hope somone here has some sort of contact with someone that can mabye help this idea become a reality. Thanks for considering this.
    I think it would be great to have it there!
    83.33%
    pfft! its not really worth it!
    16.67%

im like 30 mins from fontana and like an hr from iriwindale all in all i think it would be pretty cool to have it at sonoma or they could have 2 events one in nor cal one in socal! finals in socal of course hehehe! but im think it would be pretty nice

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
      im like 30 mins from fontana and like an hr from iriwindale all in all i think it would be pretty cool to have it at sonoma or they could have 2 events one in nor cal one in socal! finals in socal of course hehehe! but im think it would be pretty nice
      You must live in a wicked huge house. Sonoma and Irwindale are over 8 hours apart! Cut off your head and throw it in a trashcan.

Comment

i will then lindsay! or how ever its spelt!!!!!!

Comment

Just to clarify things...What I meant was adding another round to the series in Sonoma, not replacing Fontana with Sonoma. ok?

Comment

Working...
          X