Formula Drift Finale - VIP Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soultron
    Wow, does that guy go for acuracy or what?
    My turn I guess.

I'm "african american". or just black. One night after work I was going to my camaro and noticed and older white lady (50?) going to her car also, which was right beside mine. Our driver's doors faced each other. Maybe she thought I was following her; she seemed a bit nervous, but I was tired and wanted to get home, so I went right to my car. She was fumbling with her keys, and dropped them suddenly. Before I could even get a good look at her she starts screaming, flipping out, and points a can of mace/pepper spray/Pam right at me. She's all like, "Get away! Get away, Leave me alone". I say, "hey lady,you got the wrong idea. I just wanna get to my car, I'm not here to hurt you.
    Calm down."
    "NO, GET AWAY!!" By this time I'm thinking, I'm gonna get maced, so I back up, pull out my keys and show her. "See? Chevy keys!" No good.
    She gets ready to fire. Enough already. I go to the other side of my car, unlock it, climb across the passenger seat, start the car and give her the same dissaproving look every white person has ever given me. Suddenly she sees that I've been telling the truth and that she's been a huge moron. She wobbles over trying to look somber and appologize, but by this time, I had the Chevy in reverse. Moral of the story? I dunno, I'm black. *

*sorry to the mods, I'm not trash talking. I don't have a problem with white folks. I have white friends.
    Hahahaha Thats hilarious...winner winner chicken dinner!!

Originally posted by .Al
    SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDOR! PAGE 606!

OOPPSSSS Im not allowed am I?
    Al you better have not ruined it for me, because if you did...I'll take a wrench to your head when I see you at FD this month.

LOL not necessary an entry but it is a threat to Al's health. Have a good day.

Comment

Working...
    X