Touge Areas on Google Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touge Areas on Google Earth

I dunno if this topic is okay or if its a repost topic, but ive been trying to find good touge roads in my city using this program, Google Earth. I just thought it would be cool if others showed what they can find on it. If you could post what city youre in and state or whatever that would be cool. you dont have to post exactly where, due to forum rules n all. im just hoping to have fun with this. =)

anyways, heres what i can find so far.
    Attached Files

who is this? are you ib you troll?

Comment

omgwtfpwned. i dunno what youre talking about. i thought this was a lounge type section where i can post fun stuff. i just thought it would be kinda cool man relax. my bad. k thanks

Comment

i see your from san diego thats why i was asking who this was...

Comment

im nobody familiar. ram's the name. where the hell in san diego can i go practice without worrying about endangering anyone or getting in trouble? aare there any organized events in san diego? im dying to practice even with open my diff.

Comment

ok.

ya there is a event at qualcom sept. 10th but its liekly to be the worst event ever.

they want 100 people wich is extremely lame.

that road looks like dirt or sand imo....

Comment

whats wrong with 100 people there? how do i get in the event. are there spots i have to claim before others or what? never been to one yet but thanks man.

Comment

Working...
              X