Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know some importers?

Hey guys,

Im looking to buy a new car. My 15,000 dollar project SR20 has just turned into a torched wreckage located somewhere in northern Massachusetts. So in memory of my dead s13, I need a project and I want something with potential for tuning. Tourer-V Chaser, Skyline, Type R, etc. Anyone know of reliable Japanese car importing buisnesses in the US? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Carlos D.

holy shiz! if this is carlos i am really sorry about your car. I remember when u where having the engine swaped just a few mounths ago. i have 1 place thet i know of on my old comp. But they only import skylines in CA. I would try the canadian market for those rides.

//shadow arts 4 life\\

Comment

www.evolutionimports.net

Comment

You're gonna need a lot of money to get whatever you bring in complied with US standards. Probably more than it's worth.

B-Wurm

Comment

The infamous motorex.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
            You're gonna need a lot of money to get whatever you bring in complied with US standards. Probably more than it's worth.

B-Wurm
            what he said, but in a small city that i live in there are 5 people bringing in their own cars,and for others too. other than that, there are tons in canada
            www.worldcarlink.com he brings in all the cars to people here, he ships all over the world.the site doesnt so this guys business justise, if you are serious go to the contact and give him an email or something.
            www.importconcern.ca aswell.
            Last edited by s13daver; 07-30-2005, 09:42 AM.

Comment

http://www.shouri-motorsports.com/

They currently have a R33 GT-R, a 91 180sx, and a 96 180sx in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilPenciler
                The infamous motorex.
                I heard motorex was closed down..Like they weren't importing cars to U.S. mandates..Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Yo! Lord Carlos haha... whats up dude, i cant even beleive that your S13 died. AND IT WAS TRYING TO START WHILE ON FIRE!!! thats just crazy to think about man. Corksport (the place i "tried" to order my exhuast) sucks and they dont have my Power series exhuast in stock and it would take 6-8 weeks to ship,i said screw that and im going to put the stock exhuast back on for now,so i can drive it around and what not. have you triedwww. Japan-Partner.com ? they are actually really expencive , but their is also another place that deals with JDM cars they are in Canada but i forget the name of the site. its like monkeys.co.jp or something like that. if anyone else knows what im talking about please speak up. i remember i was looking at a 1990 silvia K's but it was $30,000 legalized and shipped to Hartford,Conneticut. Hey we should hang out sometime or something. peace... -Rich

Comment

Working...
                  X