06-07 Saturn Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06-07 Saturn Sky

anyone seen this thing im goin on the hunch that its an FR since the new trend with new sporty domestics right now.......imagine this thing sideways
    i forgot how to post images so Saturn SKY
    Last edited by Oki Drifter; 07-30-2005, 08:49 PM.

Yes the car looks looks freaking Unnnnnnnnnn...... drool!

And they will, add a 2.4 turbo, if US is lucky enouth.

To hell with the ricers RWD RWD RWD!!!!!!!!! Yahhh..

Comment

mini viper

Comment

it's the same thing as the pontiac solstice, very pimp......for a saturn lol

Comment

if it doesnt get a power boost then it will be just a good looking miata competitor. I would drive one but i wouldnt buy a new one for that price with that low of power. spend around 5 grand more and you can get a few more options with closer to 300 hp.(evo, wrx(sti), 350, used vette, GTO, miata turbo, etc..)

Comment

You people are just finding out about this? The concept has been around for like 5 or 6 years... Pontiac is a thief, they stole it thanks to GM owning both of them.
            The specs that you would like to know from what I can remember are...
            RWD if you are gona drift it.
            And an OPTIONAL 2way Limited Slip Differential(I think it was 2way) to throw it around good.
            There is some more stuff I don't feel like typing at the moment.
            Will give you full specs later.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
              anyone seen this thing im goin on the hunch that its an FR since the new trend with new sporty domestics right now.......imagine this thing sideways
              i forgot how to post images so Saturn SKY
              new trend..? um, did we all forget about ther chrysler xfire? And because such vehicles are generally marketed to the older people, i doubt we'll see any driftin happenin with these vehicles, though i'm not doubting the integrity of the vehicles themselves

Comment

[QUOTE=DRIFTER-M]Pontiac is a thief, they stole it thanks to GM owning both of them.
                QUOTE]

Thats becuase you have a major US car manufactor owning them both..kinda like seeing annoying seeing Chevy Trailblazers running around with everyname under the sun

But the Saturn Sky looks 100x better than the Solstice for sharing the same platform

Comment

you know, that platform/design is actually pretty old. GM (Europe) also known as Vauxhall and Opel, have had that roadster for a while now. They're also working on the new platform as we speak. If only GM would release their new designs from their euro-design houses at the same time here in the US as they do overseas, I think they would be in better shape than they are now. Check out the Opel Speedster and the Vauxhall VX (i believe). Then check out the rest of the Opel/Vauxhall line. You'll see the Cobalt's "twin" and a few other nice designs. Just opening up the world of automotive design... Enjoy!

Comment

Not bad for the estimated $25,000. Quite affordable for the younger crowd too but I doubt we'll see them at drift events unless Saturn's marketing team decides that putting it in drift events will be marketable.

-yukio
                    JIC Magic, Marketing

Comment

Working...
                    X