make my dream real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make my dream real

hey my name is george and i am trieng to get into the racing scean. i have set a goal and need help starting i whant to become a race car driver autocross driver will be kool my mother told me i needed to get a career something that pays good and that i find interesting and i found it i what to race i love the speeding and i rather have no other job or career than this .

I was hoping somebody out their could help me make my dream real
    i need to know what i need to do to start i need help sponsership n e thing that can help me start my career in racing
    plz help me

about me
    im a pretty crazy guy i see a corner and i go for it at high speeds im not afraid of going over my limit and i love speeding expacially thrw mountain or canyon roads if u will like to help me post me a messege or contact me wich ever way u can

george guitron
    Last edited by silviadrifter20; 08-03-2005, 05:02 PM.

Your focus should be education first.

Not taking a shot at your goals/dreams, but it's obvious that you have other 'things' that need to be addressed.

Just have fun for now

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
      Your focus should be education first.

+eleventybillions

Comment

Well first you must learn to use proper grammar. And....you seem to be a reckless driver (that is....if you even can drive). So, learn to drive safely. Go ahead and bash me if you must, but honestly im just trying to help you.

PEACE brother,

Jason

Comment

Working...
        X