ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tein Taiwan ... need information about this please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein Taiwan ... need information about this please :)

hey guys,
    i just registered to this forum and i wondered about tein producing in taiwan. since i have to deal with the suspension market of japan in my diploma thesis, i would like to ask if anyone got some more infromation about TEIN Taiwan Inc.. If you do, please let me know. I couldnt find a homepage on the web ob Tein Taiwan, and within this forum there are 2 posts related to this topic, but they just say, its like that and no further detail ...

cool thanks. They seem like a higher quailty HE's since tein sent there low budget stuff to taiwan and it all has cruddy welds. I'll be hitting you guys up in a week or two. Will shipping be free for a while???
    sorry to say they are not manufactured in japan. They are partial assembled in Japan. As for the bulk of it Taiwan. How do I know all this. Ask Niban. Its taken alsmost a year for my shocks from them and I still dont have any. All 24 of them. Yes the quality is outstanding thats why I chose them.
    do they have a homepage?
    since they are a Inc., where to get the annual report?
    anyone got some information about this company? anything would be important for me ... help me guys !!!

thanks a lot
Working...
X