CarSponsorship.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarSponsorship.com

i was just wondering if you guys knew anything about this company. Is it legit? Or is it an actual company that does good business?

Just Wondering

legit? sure. they do what they say. but be sure to read between the lines...

basically, for the "application fee", they get you "sponsorships". I've never seen anyone turned down for their program. But, the idea is that if a part is $1000 retail, they'll "sponsor" somewhere around 400 of it. So you get it for $600. They tell you that you got "approved" for up to $15k in sponsorships. But it's not 15k in free parts, its $15k worth of discounts.

In reality, they basically sell you stuff at the wholesale cost. Which, if you have a business liscense, you can often get the same price on your own. And often, a business liscense costs less than the $80-something application fee, and has many more fringe benefits related to it...

Comment

save your money.

the 'discounts' they offer can be found just about anywhere. they dont have anyone under fullk sponsorship because they dont 'own' anything but a dealers license to re-sell product. They're just a discount club (not even good prices i hear) that you have to pay for....

Go direct to the factory if you think youve done enough to deserve a factory sponsorship.

Comment

Working...
      X