What is Domo Kun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Domo Kun

I asked another guy why Gumby was brown and he said it was Domo-KUN. I am not into JDM stuff really, so I want to know...WTF is DOMO-KUN? Any kind of help would be cool, it seems everyone else knows what the little guy does. I have even seen him on T-shirts. Can anyone tell me what he actually does?

Hahaha he's a mascot for a TV station in Japan. JDM TV Station ...

Comment

hes a mascot for NHK, where a domo kun sweatshirt in japan and youll be the center of attention everywhere you go.

Comment

google does wonders...

http://cardhouse.com/travel/japan/domokun.htm

you can just get a domokun shirt or sweat shirt here

Comment

whoa i just thought it was this little monster that ate kittens

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
            google does wonders...

http://cardhouse.com/travel/japan/domokun.htm

you can just get a domokun shirt or sweat shirt here
            Why would I want merchandise? I think it is lame as hell, I just wondered what it was. After reading through some of that stuff, my opinion that it is lame as hell has been fortified.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX_S13
              Why would I want merchandise? I think it is lame as hell, I just wondered what it was. After reading through some of that stuff, my opinion that it is lame as hell has been fortified.
              look biatch, i dont give a rats arse if you like or not. I was responding NOT to you, but to ihatebobbarker about the merchandise. So stop trying to be an Ethug, and stop posting lame arsethreads when you can SEARCH for yourself.

Comment

Domo-kun is a kool guy, idk what your probably is. I bet he can ice skate better than you...JDM Ice Skating Chapion. http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...dm+ice+skating

Comment

look biatch, i dont give a rats arse if you like or not. I was responding NOT to you, but to ihatebobbarker about the merchandise. So stop trying to be an Ethug, and stop posting lame arsethreads when you can SEARCH for yourself.
                  E thug, wtf? I am not allowed to have an opinion? Why search? I know there are some JDM loving rice boys right here that will know all about it. I am not trying to " E thug", just giving an honest opinion. Simmer down *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

Comment

i bought it here , wore it there

its all right, we're better then him

Comment

hey ihatebobbarker do you have a slanted blueish option2 sticker on the driver's side of your back bumper?

a day or two ago i saw a white z pass by on rims that looked like the one in your sig, on la palma and kraemer :O

Comment

hey cfrost you never said hi to me even though your car was at my teams booth, jerk.

nice tires btw

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
                          hey ihatebobbarker do you have a slanted blueish option2 sticker on the driver's side of your back bumper?

a day or two ago i saw a white z pass by on rims that looked like the one in your sig, on la palma and kraemer :O
                          actually yeah 11:30 or so on teusday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                            hey cfrost you never said hi to me even though your car was at my teams booth, jerk.

nice tires btw
                            shhh we won't tell anyone about those tires I'll stop by next time...I wasn't there saturday and I didn't see you around on friday...just that "slow" car with the rear jacked up

Comment

Working...
                            X