Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D - Street Stage for PSP.

Sega Brings Initial D to PSP.

Just in time for the Japanese release of the Initial D movie, Sega has announced a PSP version of its hit arcade racer Initial D Arcade Stage. Unveiled in the latest issue of Famitsu, Initial D Street Stage will be based off Version 3 of the arcade game, giving it some gameplay bonuses over Sega's successful PS2 version from a couple of years back.

Street Stage promises all the characters, cars and tracks from Version 3 of the arcade game, and then some. The game will feature more than the eight tracks of the arcade version. There have even been some hints that we can look forward to more than the 35 cars featured in the arcade.

The PSP version adds a few bonus gameplay features on top of these. In addition to wireless ad-hoc play, the game will include a new card element. Following each battle, you earn a card. Cards come in three flavors: rival, battle and tuning. The rival and battle cards are just for show, giving details, respectively, on the characters and classic battles from the series. The tuning cards, however, contribute to gameplay, as you can combine these to customize your car. In all, Street Stage will feature over 200 cards to collect.

Sega is planning a PSP release for Street Stage this Winter. We hope to get a closer look next week at TGS.

oo i gotta download this =D

BITTORENTS......UNITE!!!!!....FORM OF! STEAM!!!!!

Comment

has anyone seen the Initial-D DVD movie yet? Was planning on getting it.

Comment

i have the dvd movie, its pretty good. its not really true to the cartoon though, but the drifting in the movie is good, so i can't complain. it was worth the $10

Comment

Working...
        X