jdmauctions.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdmauctions.com

theres this new site called jdmauctions.com kinda like ebay but free, post your your own parts, i geuss more like craigs list, anyways help spead the word, , thanks,

www.jdmauctions.com

Wow, 0 parts on there...hell of a site...NOT

Comment

I would recommend completing the website first, before allowing the website go to "live".

Example: your "site fees" area is blank. Other blank areas include "Privacy Policy", "Contact Us", etc.

Comment

yeah i geuss it takes time to get it started, there no fees because its free,
        theres no auctions, because nobody as anything to sell, thanks for the comments,

Comment

i think it will be a good idea if it catches on. i told the peeps over on driftcentral.com about it too. they seemed to dig it, spreading the word is the only way to make it work.

Comment

Sweet, thanks alot! its not easy to start somthing on the web. i geuss i better not quit my day job. not that i would want to, i do work for RBmotoring working on Skylines all day. thanks agian

Comment

Originally posted by Driftallstars
              yeah i geuss it takes time to get it started, there no fees because its free,
              theres no auctions, because nobody as anything to sell, thanks for the comments,
              i forsee a problem with this. If you get a lot of people selling parts, the space on the server will fillup. How do you expect to pay server costs?

Comment

Originally posted by walperstyle
                i forsee a problem with this. If you get a lot of people selling parts, the space on the server will fillup. How do you expect to pay server costs?

driftallstar if you get that busy and you need that much server ... give me a buzz ... i can get you more server than you'd ever need for cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
                  driftallstar if you get that busy and you need that much server ... give me a buzz ... i can get you more server than you'd ever need for cheap.
                  I dont think you can beat free

(sure, my site is slow, but its going to a 100mb connection soon)

Comment

I think its a great idea. Its a nice support for car enthusiasts. Just keep spreading the word. get some s*** from a junk yard and get some parts on there so people see some action.... I think it will catch on..

Good luck

-Jeff

Comment

jdmauctions.com

ok iv posted some parts and worked out some bugs and everything is working smoothly, but is there anybody out there that as worked with php?

Comment

cool ... is it growning?

Comment

its only going to grow as people will catch on, people like to look and the more parts and information that i can put on it then it would be a good site, i am working with a company that sells alot of jdm rims, im trying to post as many as i can. thanks for asking....

Comment

Working...
                          X