'07 GTR and 350ZTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '07 GTR and 350ZTT

Well the GTR is coming for sure as Nissan announced. Though it is likely to be an Infiniti. We'll see. AWD redesigned to rival the likes of the Quattro system by Audi, right around 500hp with the VK45DE, and coming with a price tag right around 80-100 grand. Run a search for GTR Proto. It is supposed to be very close the what the production model will look like. Pretty sick!

On several sites I have seen unofficial reports that Nissan doesn't want the legendary Z to get left behind, with good reason. Word on the street is Nissan may be planning to release a 3.2TT engine for the Z. Pushing around 450hp. Though only 10% of the released Z's will be allowed to come off the line with this beauty. This is of course hearsay but wouldn't it be sweet if it was true!?

Has anyone else heard about this? I have been searching but I can't find much more than this. I would certainly rather have a new Z than a GTR anyway, just because I love the Zs. But I would hold off on buying a new one if there is a possibility of a TT version to be released!

isnt the 350z a 3.5 liter engine?

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
      isnt the 350z a 3.5 liter engine?
      Yes so that new one will proly go by 320Z, dang bet no one saw that coming

Comment

Working...
      X