New wankel on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wankel on the block

It's been awhile since I've posted let alone made a thread. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to find the new thread button...pathetic I know. Well, back to the point. I bought a GS and now I'm "back in the game" so to speak. Tell me what you think. It's another 12A and these aren't the most recent pics. The interior is a little different now with a RX8 shift knob....I like to tell people it has 6 gears, does that make me a bad person haha. I paid a grand, it runs strong and quick to boot. 120xxx miles too
    Attached Files

yea! another 1st gen! sweet, so far my car has been trouble free and its on the original 12a and has about 250k miles, na rotaries are just so damn reliable, even for a 500$ car.

thats a great car what are your plans for it? im putting together the funds for a 2nd gen motor swap right now but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

wow only 120k on the SA!! looks clean...

Comment

I don't think i'll do to much to it. Maybe some suspension and exhaust but the engine is quick enough for me. Plus it started to snow where i am...Rally Fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
          I don't think i'll do to much to it. Maybe some suspension and exhaust but the engine is quick enough for me. Plus it started to snow where i am...Rally Fun!!
          yea while the engine only makes around 120hp its still very fun, still will push you back in your seat its just an all around car that has no power, really is amazing how something so powerless can be so damn fun. of course i still want more i think im just going to get welded diff then move onto ssaving for the engine and see how it'll be with a welded.

Comment

Working...
          X