ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Drifting Business Owners Need Graphic Design Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Drifting Business Owners Need Graphic Design Work?

Hello fellow drifters. I know there are a lot of business owners on here so I thought I would use this available source of connections...

I am a freelance graphic designer. As a designer I specialize in the automotive market, although I dont limit myself to one industry. If you are in need of any design work my company can do it for you. Check out www.TrepanDesign.com to view my online portfolio and resume. My Contact link on the sight is currently down but if you have any questions feel free to email me on my personal account, bustadouglass@hotmail.com. And if in the email you let me know you heard about us through this thread I will hook you up with a reasonable discount. Just looking out for fellow enthusiasts!

Thanks!

Alex Meyer

nice stuff....keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks Rhoad! You have some great stuff as well! I love your website too! Very clean! Mine is pretty simple but its temporary while my studio gets organized.

Comment

Thank you I completly understand the temp thing. Mine was the same way for a long time. Matter fact...my current site still have stuff that needs to be finished.

Comment

Hello ,very nice work ,I see that your a local you should roll out to my TUES night meets or stop by the shop .I am interested in coming up with a logo and possibly some marketing material.Hit me up lets chat

Comment

Yeah i love all the lorem Ipsum(sp?)! Hahaha!

Comment

Greeking for the win

Comment

UnitedMaster- I sent you a PM. Lets meet up sometime this week and well see what I can do for you.

Comment

HOLY SHXT that one VERY interesting profile you got!!

Everything from Incubus, Formula Drift, Greater Nevada, and the GT-R Proto booklet.

Very good work there.
                  That Trepa Nation shirt look so cool btw. I would rock one.

Good luck with your graphic design business.

I'll spread the word out to help you get some business.
                  Infact the site on my sig might have a job for you
                  The Webmaster is lookin to make some shirts,
                  hoodies and other thingies.

Comment

Thanx very much I really appreciate the comments. The shirt for TrapaNation will be for sale among others. Its a clothing company im putting together in association with the studio. The web site will be up in a couple months with the whole line of clothes. Ill keep ya all posted.

And an extra thanks for spreading the word! Tell ya what if you get me some good clients, ill toss ya some shirts

Comment

Working...
                    X