No announcement yet.

Best Touge Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pikes Peak hillclimb is not all unpaved, only a portion of it. most of the bottom part is paved.

But to appese the masses i will change what i want to a

Lotus Elise, Hardtop.

I'd put a 5-point harness in it so it counts as "a mod."

The own teh touge

i think thats the going "hotness" for the touge

Comment

• Originally posted by RED350z
      Pikes Peak hillclimb is not all unpaved, only a portion of it. most of the bottom part is paved.

But to appese the masses i will change what i want to a

Lotus Elise, Hardtop.

I'd put a 5-point harness in it so it counts as "a mod."

The own teh touge

i think thats the going "hotness" for the touge
      You still don't really know what the Escudo really is do you?

To appease the masses you're just going to copy what I posted as the ultimate touge car.

Comment

• ultimate touge car = doesnt exsist.

what makes a car great is the driver....unless the car is a driving heap..ie crashed to much frames shot strutural damabe ect. there is no one great car...sure there are several great cars...but the only thing that makes a car a car is the driver. if you dont understand that...go back to the dmv and give them your license back.

Comment

• Dam, got to give it to you, car does not make the driver, the driver makes the car

Comment

• Originally posted by aristo
            You still don't really know what the Escudo really is do you?
            i think when he originally said escudo that he was referring to the Escudo race vehicle and not the stock one. i'm not sure if that's what he meant or not, but that what i took it as ... to be honest that's the only Escudo i had ever heard of (prob. b/c that's the only one worth mentioning) until someone said it's the same thing as the vitara ... then i looked it up. i honestly never new that suzuki had an escudo street vehicle. i just thought that was the name of the race car/truck (whatever it is). oh well you learn something new every day! LOL

but yeah, the smartest thing that's been said was:
            Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
            ultimate touge car = doesnt exsist.

what makes a car great is the driver....unless the car is a driving heap..ie crashed to much frames shot strutural damabe ect. there is no one great car...sure there are several great cars...but the only thing that makes a car a car is the driver. if you dont understand that...go back to the dmv and give them your license back.

Comment

• Real car: 650hp(ish) Skyline GTR

Jdm Terry Tuned's previous car

or perhaps a middle east skyline
              (by the sounds of things, it needs a tune up)
              http://www.jameswalper.com/other/HKS_R32_GTR.wmv

my own car (someday)

btw, check out this video if you like mountian racing
              http://www.jameswalper.com/other/cam4.wmv

Comment

• well...evo8

thinkin...
                buddy club racing spec : maybe 8-8.5 kg front 6.5-7 rear...
                maybe cusco braces here and there...
                a better driver seat...maybe another recaro
                full cage
                little engine mods...like cams, intercooler, small stuff
                and volks te37s:gold: or the other 1s that i dont remember then name but its like a meshish look...

Comment

• Originally posted by RED350z
                  Pikes Peak hillclimb is not all unpaved, only a portion of it. most of the bottom part is paved.
                  when was the last time you were up there? its mostly still gravel, theres only like 3 maybe 4 miles of pavement on the 11 or so mile road...so its still like 3/4 dirt...but thats gonna change, specially since there prolly wont be a IPPHC next year...and they are making it *Censored**Censored**Censored* by paving even more...its retarded...i mean sure, if it was paved w/ guardrails it would make like the king of all american touge runs, but if that means getting rid of one of the oldest anual races in the world, then i say to hell with that

for my fav touge car, i say either hachi roku or s ichi san...both rather small wheelbase, rwd, and lightweight, makes for an awsome handling car, but it all depends on driver like drifterlunchbox said

Comment

• a black RX-7 turbo II FC3S, with a simple body kit, white 17"x8" & 17"x9" gram lights 57c, tein w/ EDFC or kei office GX coilovers, secret element arms, stainless steel brake lines, new brake pads, 13B tuned to 300-350 hp with high response turbo, momo monte carlo steering wheel, Bride zeta II driver seat, sabelt harness, 4 or 6 point roll cage, new head unit and upgraded speakers,

Comment

• you know what the best modifications are you can make for a touge car?

1. Practice
                      2. Personal Training
                      3. Self (Driver) Improvement

it doesn't really matter what car or parts you have on it. if you suck as a driver, then you suck!

Comment

• http://www.cardomain.com/ride/518698

Well first I would start with an 86 something along the lines of my old one, same suspension at least and body. Then move on to spend about $20,000 putting in an S2000 motor with a new headgasket to raise compression, run some ITB's with a standalone computer and cam gears, aftermarket header and a Greddy DD exhaust so it will push out about 270hp. After which I would add on a CF hood, CF fenders, CF doors and CF hatch with a lexan window. Strip down the interior and add a Cusco 6pt rollcage and custom weld 2 extra bars to make sure that in case of an accident I dont get killed cause im running CF doors. Then with the $10,000 I just saved I will take the whole board out to lunch, for a week. Now tell me what is more ultimate than a car pushing out nearly 300hp and weighing less than 2000lbs with driver.

Comment

• that would be pretty sweet, but how about an FF car. i was thinking an EP3 Civic in Championship white, stripped, carbon hood and hatch,Enkei RPF1 16"x7.5" up front with 16"x7" in the rear, RSX type R brakes, Momo monte carlo steering wheel, recaro SPG seat, Sabelt harness, a nice cage, Tein suspension w/ EDFC, Motec engine management, exedy clutch & flywheel, Type R transmission, upgraded LSD, and as far as an engine i'd put in the K20A2 that was in Sport Compact Car. around 300 horsepower, 215 ft. lb. of torque. it has huge cams, stroked to 2240cc w/ JE pistons and titanium rod, custom header, and ITBs. oh and i'd have a 2.5" side exhaust. this thing would deffinatley have to be touge only, deffinatley couldnt drive this thing on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftex
                            that would be pretty sweet, but how about an FF car. i was thinking an EP3 Civic in Championship white, stripped, carbon hood and hatch,Enkei RPF1 16"x7.5" up front with 16"x7" in the rear, RSX type R brakes, Momo monte carlo steering wheel, recaro SPG seat, Sabelt harness, a nice cage, Tein suspension w/ EDFC, Motec engine management, exedy clutch & flywheel, Type R transmission, upgraded LSD, and as far as an engine i'd put in the K20A2 that was in Sport Compact Car. around 300 horsepower, 215 ft. lb. of torque. it has huge cams, stroked to 2240cc w/ JE pistons and titanium rod, custom header, and ITBs. oh and i'd have a 2.5" side exhaust. this thing would deffinatley have to be touge only, deffinatley couldnt drive this thing on the street.

well i drive a 3G eclipse on touges with an FD and a Miata it handles well and i like it... the only good use for an FF

Comment

• A red Lotus Elise
                              Engine: Honda ITR K20 engine swap, Custom equal length header (i forgot who makes this but i saw it on club4ag.com), Hondata ECU
                              Transmission: ITR K20 transmission with limited slip differential
                              Suspension: Lotus sport suspension package
                              Brakes: stainless steel lines and upgraded brake pads, maybe even upgrade to Brembos
                              Interior: one Bride zeta II seat with 4 point harness, Momo monte carlo steering wheel, Razo black round shift knob, 4 point roll cage
                              Exterior: Hard top
                              Wheels and Tires: Enkei RPF1 (their so hot right now)

Comment

• Originally posted by DRFT_MARO
                                S14-Kidd- gorgeous engine. but, you spelt corner wrong in ur sig..

what's up punk! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X