Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildSe7en
    ::cough::cough::accord::cough::cough
    If thats an accord then the lotus elise is a Celica...

Actualy i would want a lotus elise or even better a Catterham Super 7.. that one that weighs like 900 lbs and has like 180 hp from a bike motor..

Thats what i would take on those super tight runs.

edit: by "that one" i mean that variation on the super 7. I forget its name however.

Comment

• Duh.... it's a kit car...

it takes the engine tranny drivetrain and steering from an accord and puts them into a much lighter frame... i bet this thing is amazing. just looking at the constuction pictures makes me drool... just cuz it has an engine from an accord don't knock it... the Caterham Super seven's get their engines from Rover (ford) econo-boxes they only make 170bhp and they are still considered some of the best track cars in the world

Ghost: 300bhp GTX = BPT engine swap, Motex ECU, STi Turbo, FMIC, + the usual exhaust intake fuel delivery and such. there is a GTR in New Zealand that makes 450+ to the wheels your biggest problem would be the tranny as they are pretty weak...

TF
      Last edited by the_finn; 03-11-2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Chaterham Super 7 Blackbird
        review - from topgear

or

westfield MegaBusa
        specs - supercars.net

adam "926lb +175bhp.... it doesn't suck" loehmann

Comment

• Yeah thanks, thats what i ment, the blackbird... oh man im drooling thinking about it.

Comment

• there is a company called Viking that makes a lotus 7 based car with the 13b-REW i think it's called the SRX-7 but i am not sure. It was in the "Sports Compact Car: Ultimate Sports Car Challenge" and did really well till the 13b had a melt down. The only issue is that it definitly cost more than 50k unlike those caterham's and Westfields

i think a early M3 could probobaly do well on touge... i mean the car was designed from the ground up to kick a$$ in trouring cars... granted circuts are not as tight as some of the touges i have seen (in videos i live in Massachusetts the closest i get to a touge is the access roads to some local ski resorts) but still

1988 E30 M3 $13k (autotrader)

that leaves me $37k for a Hamman tuned E46 M3 engine and AC schnizer suspension parts... with that kind of money i am sure she would end up very very nice

Comment

• A time machine. So I could go back to 1985, walk into a Toyota dealer, buy a brand new Corolla GT-S Hatchback, and garage it for the next 20 years. I'd come back in the present, pick it up, then start modding it.

More realistically, I'd probably go with a near carbon-copy of the Kei-Office S15 Kazama won at D1 with, and which has an nearly identical clone which was seen in the BIM "Fujifast" DVD, in the "Touge Showdown MAX". The only change I'd make would be getting rid of all the decals and painting it a nice deep metallic blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
                The only change I'd make would be getting rid of all the decals and painting it a nice deep metallic blue.
                Like the clone ????

Comment

• It looks liek one of the cars in live for speed
                  Last edited by MrodDrft; 03-11-2004, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• yeah, the SRX7 looks like crap, but I bet it's one mean machine. One of them was competing in the ultimate street car challenge in SCC last year. I think it had some issues with breaking down *cough*13b*cough*.

And back to the K1 Attack, it's supposed to have the F22 from the accord, but if you'll notice I said H22... unless we are talking JDM the H22 is a purely Prelude engine, and a very good one at that. And like I said it needs a turbo, because I think every engine should have a turbo .

Comment

• damn bro your a harsh critic, thats cool,i am just making simple seggestion like everyone else on this board,ok if you want to get into it yo,i got some sick roads down here in savannah so come on down and run with me.as for touge cars,mr2 with chunker tires 3sgte and pulverizing suspension,no more than 340hp.peace
                      Attached Files

Comment

• nice bowl now what does it have to do with drifting?

touge cars

Unlimited Price:
                        any group B rally car
                        2002 M3 CSL
                        1987 Porsche 959 sport
                        1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi

less than 50k
                        2002 VW golf R32
                        1984 Audi Sport Quattro
                        1992 Mazda 323 Familia GT-R

granted all of those are stock... but in stock form i figure they could hold their own

especilly the 959 or the 22b but those are just fantasy cars....

adam "group B" loehmann
                        Last edited by the_finn; 03-11-2004, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_finn
                          nice bowl now what does it have to do with drifting?

Makes you drift better....duh.

Comment

• oh... duh.... i am such an idiot...

don't drink and drift

don't smoke and slide

adam "drugs are bad.... i swear... really" loehmann

Comment

• Originally posted by the_finn
                              oh... duh.... i am such an idiot...

don't drink and drift

don't smoke and slide

adam "drugs are bad.... i swear... really" loehmann

Are we sXe?

Now heres a Touge Masta!!!

Last edited by Rooney; 03-11-2004, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• god NO.... i am def not straight edge

i work at a boyscout camp in maine for god sakes what else is there to do at night when you can't leave camp.... but i keep any illicit drug use far far removed from my driving.... IE the closest drugs come to my car is when i am driving home my drunk/stoned friends other than that... they are completly seperate parts of my life with NO over lap

OMFG a brat.... best touge car EVER i mean thats why i didn't mention it... it just goes without saying

TF

Comment

Working...
                                X