any recent influx???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any recent influx???

Hey guys, been awhile since I've been here after I "retired." (for those who don't know retired = stolen fc)
    Saw all the rediculously awesome commercials that I'm sure you know what I'm talking about... anyway, just wondering if there has been any crazy amounts of annoying posts yet or if those will be after the movie comes out.

Just try and stay cool guys/gals, they'll come and they'll go.

Take it easy.

you mean post like: " I wanna trade my riced out family Honda for ANY RWD car" ??

I dont think theres gonna be a super BIG influx due to the movie. A lot of people were claiming that the sky was falling or that they planned to sell beat up 240's for triple the 'normal' price.....not gonna happen.

There will be more people getting involved but not @ the levels predicted.

just my opinion tho

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
      you mean post like: " I wanna trade my riced out family Honda for ANY RWD car" ??

I dont think theres gonna be a super BIG influx due to the movie. A lot of people were claiming that the sky was falling or that they planned to sell beat up 240's for triple the 'normal' price.....not gonna happen.

There will be more people getting involved but not @ the levels predicted.

just my opinion tho
      Looks like it, thank goodness! Though I've been to the movie theatre twice in the last week or so (movies and just meeting friends for dinner next door) and the place and all stop signs by it (strange business-sub-division thing) have marks EVERYWHERE. It does make me smile how much of an affect H-wood can have on us after a couple hours of flashing colors and sounds.

Comment

Working...
      X