Your Touge Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Touge Car

does anyone on this board race/drift touge? If so could you post your cars?

haven't grip touge in about a month. Rear tires are gone!!!

Comment

cbr 600rr....touge master!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH
        does anyone on this board race/drift touge? If so could you post your cars?

Comment

I don't exactly do the illegal stuff anymore, I left that back in Japan, but here's my car I use for racing and my instructional periods.

And here is my daily project that I am currently building up to SCCA spec for drifting and racing.

Last edited by hunterd557; 06-14-2006, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
            cbr 600rr....touge master!!
            atta boy sv rider right here, and if you know the twisties you know how hardcore they rock out there!!! v-twin baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vervius
              atta boy sv rider right here, and if you know the twisties you know how hardcore they rock out there!!! v-twin baby!!!

Bikers are definitely a brilliant breed, I love watching them zip up and down the twisties!

The true testiment to a riders gall is absolutely on the mountain range. I remember when I was in Japan a rider must have had a nutsack like a mini coin-purse because my instructor in his Nissan pretty much left him in his dust, and this was after confirming the downhill dance in a conversation at the top of the hill.

Oh well, I remember keeping up (but never passing) a few bikers who tried to leave me behind. I always attest it to poor riding ability or the biker wanting me to keep up, because I've seen what a bike can do on the mountain ranges and there is really no way that anything I've ever driven can keep up.

Oh well,

-Dave

Comment

It certainly depends on the road/course though, so don't belittle your skills my friend. In certain circumstances a car driven properly will be able to carry its weight and speed through a turn, where even the most skilled rider will have to slow to a near stop to get around it. Which is where my love or motorcycles and cars collide.

Comment

It certainly depends on the road/course though, so don't belittle your skills my friend. In certain circumstances a car driven properly will be able to carry its weight and speed through a turn, where even the most skilled rider will have to slow to a near stop to get around it. Which is where my love or motorcycles and cars collide.

"Collide"

Excellent choice of words my friend! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd557
                    "Collide"

Excellent choice of words my friend! LOL!
                    I have a lack of tact in my words... just ask the girl in a wheelchair I go to school with. I had a 5 minute conversation about how my leg hurt earlier that day....

Comment

I have a lack of tact in my words... just ask the girl in a wheelchair I go to school with. I had a 5 minute conversation about how my leg hurt earlier that day....
                      lol thats pretty bad. How do you sleep at night?

Comment

Representin YO!! haha cars just have the ability to keep higher speeds in corners (and usually later breaking points too). and i agree that is why you need both I told a fat chick to stop eating one day while she was chewing on a pencil...

Comment

Originally posted by Silentghost
                          lol thats pretty bad. How do you sleep at night?
                          NOT on a pile of money... mostly i'm too tired from work/school/life to think about anything.

Originally posted by s13/350z
                          Representin YO!! haha cars just have the ability to keep higher speeds in corners (and usually later breaking points too). and i agree that is why you need both I told a fat chick to stop eating one day while she was chewing on a pencil...
                          agreed and too funny!

Comment

that is hilarious. Nice one.

Comment

Working...
                            X