No announcement yet.

kinda boring around here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99.9% of the members there are all phaegs.

-Al

Comment

Shutup Al.. pags are prom san jose who hit the tire wall on turn 2 at the grand prix after getting comfortable. hehe. hows that left side anyways?

Originally posted by Al
      99.9% of the members there are all phaegs.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonFork
        Shutup Al.. pags are prom san jose who hit the tire wall on turn 2 at the grand prix after getting comfortable. hehe. hows that left side anyways?
        spell much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
          spell much lol.
          Please tell me you're not that naive...no wonder we don't come here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
            Please tell me you're not that naive...no wonder we don't come here anymore.
            i guess the lol and hte were the indication that I was serious...yeahhhh....

and I was here before you so I doubt that my actions are an indication of why you dont come here any more.

Comment

Originally posted by bstonedrift
              F'ing Elitists
              Booztt your one of those

Comment

oh nooes mike run! wow my avatar and sig are so old... update
                Last edited by SlideRoadster; 08-01-2006, 07:06 AM.

Comment

i guess the lol and hte were the indication that I was serious...yeahhhh....

and I was here before you so I doubt that my actions are an indication of why you dont come here any more.
                  u dont have to register to view...

Comment

effing lol

Yeah ZT guys are hoemoes

Hate on haters, this board licks sack, sorry. Most of us have been banned from here because we're not "nice". Which might be in direct correlation to the fact that we drive "well", coincedence?? I think not.

Enjoy your discussion, don't forget to wipe...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDolomite
                      effing lol

Yeah ZT guys are hoemoes

Hate on haters, this board licks sack, sorry. Most of us have been banned from here because we're not "nice". Which might be in direct correlation to the fact that we drive "well", coincedence?? I think not.

Haha, yea ZT is alot better than here.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDolomite
                        effing lol

Yeah ZT guys are hoemoes

i think everyone knows there must be a fair amount of people on ziptied that dont drive well. i see your from san diego, who are you?

Comment

Hahaha, and you're proud of that?? +1 for you buddy! I was first directed here because of the comedy...and yes, I was sorry I wasn't on here sooner to laugh. Laughing is good for you. +1 for me!

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRoadster
                            oh nooes mike run! wow my avatar and sig are so old... update
                            I've got my space boot roller-skates on standby.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                              i think everyone knows there must be a fair amount of people on ziptied that dont drive well. i see your from san diego, who are you?
                              I'm your effing daddy biznatch. How's that??

Figure it out yet Mattycakes??

HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
                                Hahaha, and you're proud of that?? +1 for you buddy! I was first directed here because of the comedy...and yes, I was sorry I wasn't on here sooner to laugh. Laughing is good for you. +1 for me!
                                did I ever say or imply that I was proud or that I was cool or something? This is probably why you people got banned..your idiots who talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on the internet . Im sure you first signed up in 03 or whatever to laugh at this site....suuuureeee. Ive been into drifting since 2000 so dont come to me with some weak *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that your a good driver that why you got banned. Pleanty of good drivers are still on here that arnt banned..You got banned because your clearly immature. ...Now onto another forum where Ill probably answer some real questions about cars..

Comment

Working...
                                X