No announcement yet.

kinda boring around here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lets see some action here guys! I hear everyone talking about drifting..now lets SEE it!! Make sure you read all the rules in the swifty949 posted. Good luck! "
    "This is my final conceptual design for the project. I've used a kit from Junction Produce originally for the Celsior which is of comparable size and shape. I modded the grill (very simple) and a few other things."

those are quotes from you...seems like you were laughing sooooo hard..poser..
    Last edited by s13/350z; 08-05-2006, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDolomite
      I'm your effing daddy biznatch. How's that??

Figure it out yet Mattycakes??

HAHAHAHA!!!

lol ya, i might stop by later today, to get some white dolomite put on my upper lip

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
        "Lets see some action here guys! I hear everyone talking about drifting..now lets SEE it!! Make sure you read all the rules in the swifty949 posted. Good luck! "
        "This is my final conceptual design for the project. I've used a kit from Junction Produce originally for the Celsior which is of comparable size and shape. I modded the grill (very simple) and a few other things."

those are quotes from you...seems like you were laughing sooooo hard..poser..
        i swear, i'm gonna lol
        be "nice" mike

Comment

Working...
        X