No announcement yet.

Drifters with hot chicks pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me id take cars over girls simply they last longer give pleasure everytime and dont complain that you need a pill to satisfy them. they never tell you to pick up their mothers and never b!tch at you to clean up. and if you make a mess on her face she doesnt say ewww and clean it up.

although i/we cant live without the pookie so get a girl that like racing or doeasnt mind what you do and encourages your hobby. or buy your poon of the street.

Or go to nevada where its legal w00t.

NOTE: supporting girlfriend is best choice.

Comment

I dont know, Ive noticed that around here you can impress girls drifting. But then again nobody knows that drifting is an actual sport down here. But yeah Rice cars do get there attention more but i dont care i do it cause i love it not for chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
        Chicks like really fast cars that have turbo, nos and whatever. That's why ricer get the chick not the drifter.
        NOT true. id be more impressed w/a bone stock 240 over nos'ed up civic anyday. cmon you guys make girls sound so bad. i guess the majority just doesnt get it, but that doesnt mean us girls are ALL so hopeless!

Comment

cars high maintanance

Girls high maintanance

Crack high maintanance

why is it everything that apeals to me is high maintanace items. I mean my cars cost me bank. Girls will always cost you somthing. And the dude I get my crack from is always in jail a needs to be bailed out. And this drift gig is a bottomless pit. Tires, turbos, gas, oil, bodyparts, mechanical parts, I have to work six jobs just to enjoy only one of the above. Well no crack the dudues in Jail. But really j/K on the crack.

Comment

Comment

Whatever you do, don't let the girl ride in the car while drifting. Talk about BOV she will blow your ear drum. My girl is pretty cool though, clueless but cool. I think she would ride with me when I drift.
              Last edited by prodigy; 02-07-2004, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                cars high maintanance

Girls high maintanance

Crack high maintanance

why is it everything that apeals to me is high maintanace items. I mean my cars cost me bank. Girls will always cost you somthing. And the dude I get my crack from is always in jail a needs to be bailed out. And this drift gig is a bottomless pit. Tires, turbos, gas, oil, bodyparts, mechanical parts, I have to work six jobs just to enjoy only one of the above. Well no crack the dudues in Jail. But really j/K on the crack.
                "You call that an addiction! I used to suck *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for coke!" "( I seen em')"

Comment

rx7 drifter your post are stupid

Comment

Just tryin to get a little laughs! Sorry for breaking your spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                      cars high maintanance

Girls high maintanance

Crack high maintanance

just goes to show you that everything that's good in life costs money....except for masturbation...thats always free(unless you have no arms)

Comment

What are you guys talkin about? Yall must hang out with alot of real bimbos. One of my best friends is a chick, and she just bought a 240 to slide.
                        The girl I'm currently with is into cars big time (and pretty hot too), we had an argument over nawzz the other day... We had went out before, and when we broke up, she started dating a guy that drove a truck '68 Camaro cause she knew that was what would get me. She definitly gets it. Thats wy I love her.

I've had 4 different girls in the car while drifting, and one one of them squeeled. But then she just giggled and told me to do it again.

Every girl is different, you just gotta look around...

And oh, masterbating can get expensive once you do it every day and it gives you carpel tunnel

Comment

hey drft maro... just between us, hows about you pass me that squeeling girl? you seem to have plenty out there in hawaii.

Comment

Gawd, I wish i was in Hawaii, but sadly, I'm in Indiana (can't even get my Maro out of the garage right now )

And yeah, you can have her, she done pissed me off.. hehe

Comment

i guess to me drifitng camaros=hawaii lol..

anyways bad assumption

Comment

I can undserstand why... the Hawaiian guys are awesume. Theyre my heros.

Comment

Working...
                                X