Military Check In - Active Duty and/or Prior Servicemembers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Check In - Active Duty and/or Prior Servicemembers

So what does everyone do and where have you been stationed at?

Name: Charles A.K.A. Chuck
    Branch: Air Force
    Job: 2A373 F-15E Crewchief
    Years of Service: 17 years (Almost)

Assignments:
    1. Soesterberg AB, The Netherlands July 92 - Nov 93 (Closed the base down)
    2. Bitburg AB, Germany Nov 93 - Nov 94 (Closed the base down)
    3. Spangdahlem AB, Germany Nov 94 - Aug 98 (Closed down the F-15 53rd FS)
    4. Nellis AFB, Nellis Air Command, Las Vegas, NV Sep '98 - Present

After posting this up, we can see how small the Military community is getting. I have ran into several people that I have been stationed and deployed with via this post alone.

this thread should be closed due to operational security of the nation..

Comment

This has nothing to do with "operational security of the nation" in less this guy posts the position of NATO armed forces in a hostile area or the destination of when and where troops will be at a given time, he is well within his rights to make new friends on this forum. Nice to meet you, I served two tours in Iraq has a crew chief on a SH-60B. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Driftallstars View Post
        This has nothing to do with "operational security of the nation" in less this guy posts the position of NATO armed forces in a hostile area or the destination of when and where troops will be at a given time, he is well within his rights to make new friends on this forum. Nice to meet you, I served two tours in Iraq has a crew chief on a SH-60B. Cheers
        we both know that any small piece of information can be compiled with other information to make a larger picture.. this individual has just posted assignments and locations and all in order.. how bout where it says closed the based down, plus closing down a squadron.. thats alot of info to me..

Comment

lol, Its no secret where and the status of our military bases, the only thing that has been compromised is his name, rank, and duty station, which now anybody can get a fake ID and go jump in F-15E, as long as the guards don't get you first. You think a E6 would have known better to post that

Comment

i guess your right.. any1 can find that info on google..

Comment

Working...
            X