X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*none* but here is a vid this is how i drift but better

Comment

Ryen49-

I give you props not only for the gt3 drifting skill but also for the video editting skill.

Can't wait for GT4 with it's individual drift mode.

Comment

drift mode is hinted to be in GT4 by the creator himself. check it out on ign.

Comment

I spend all my time hitting up Seattle Circuit in the Mustang Cobra R (simulation mode). I like alot of the other courses, but Seattle Circuit's track type reminds me of our local race track (that we use to drift) with alot of straights and tight turns. I dont like the long sweeping turns because I've never tried it IRL. Hopefully I'll get the perfect replay someday and then I plan to post it on my website. I've almost had the perfect replay a few times. My rules are that I must choku every straight, must use a feint to initiate each drift (but I am allowed to use the handbrake to hold/correct) and on the third lap, I turn around and drift reverse course without causing a head-on collision. I could probably make a cool vid with my current replays, but I dont want anything edited. Not gonna share my suspension settings, but I use sport tires front and rear, stage 1 N/A build (so around 400hp), 6 spd tranny, twin plate clutch, and 2 way LSD, and of course all traction control off lol. My second favorite car to play around with is the AE86, but not some special version. Just the stock one with a turbo kit.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
            My best time for Laguna is a 2:10 with the Mugen NSX.
            1:28 with mine's evo

Comment

i've been playing gt3 a little more often than usual lately. im just excited for gt4. i dont have the time to play games much but i do enjoy gt3. my fav drift cars are the 240sx, and R32 skyline. Both around 250 or so HP, full custom sus., 2 way diff and sim tires. I have the ae86 ss version but its accel. is sooo slow. I dont have time to play very much but the game is very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                I'm not a n00b cuz I got 100% for GT3... I needed a life back then
                i've been playing GT3 a lot since my 7 has been sidelined and my question is how did you get 100% i'm up 99% and i've done every thing except all gold on Super License ( got half of them) but my % hasn't gotten any higher for doing the one's that i have.

Comment

I'm currently working on long smokey drifts with my Cobra and V8 Vantage, but when it comes time to just sit back and relax I grab my budget F-body (gears, sports suspension and a locker) and just slide the old girl till my heart's content. And nothing beats just cruisin around trial mountain in my 400hp 3000GT.

Comment

which steering wheels do yall recommend? i bought one once, but it was so awful i had to turn it all the way just to get the wheels on the car to move slightly. do they make them with clutch pedals (i dont think they do)? if not, how do you prevent shift lock (or is that not a factor in the game)? thanx

Comment

try to adjust the steering preference in the options menu...

Comment

Check out the drifting section on the gtplanet.net forums for some interesting information on GT3 drifting. You take what you learn in the car and apply it to GT3 then take what you learn in GT3 and apply those same principals to driving... The game's physics engine is sufficient enough to do such a thing.

I usually drift with an FD RX-7 RZ at 709hp. I'm still learning how to drift in GT3 though. I don't claim to be a master YET I've been drifting in video games since the first Tokyo Xtreme Racer for DC came out. You can do some wild sh!t on there at nasty speeds. I will have to capture that sometime and show what I'm talking about.

Comment

Ive got an Opel Speedster that I drift, It runs 367 HP and Ive gotten a top time of 4:14 with it on the Complex String. Its really pretty easy to drift, I drift it with the super-sticky tires and it still works fine... spent literally hours tuning and testing, tuning and testing to get it just right.

Best Time Lineups for Complex String:
                          1: Tommy Kaira ZZII : 3:47
                          2: Opel Calibra Touring : 3:55
                          3: Opel Astra Touring : 3:56
                          4: Lotus Esprit Sport 350 : 4:01
                          5: Pagani Zonda C12S : 4:06
                          6: Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec II : 4:07
                          7: Renault Clio Sport Race Car : 4:09
                          8: Chevy Corvette ZO6 : 4:10
                          9: Nissan C-West Silvia : 4:11
                          10: Opel Speedser : 4:14
                          11: Honda NSX Type R : 4:15
                          12: Mini Cooper 1.3l : 4:57

(the mini's a bit of a joke... little purple mini doing 160 mph... damn id be scared sh1tless if that were IRL)

Comment

im curious as to what everyone's quarter mile time is??? care to post em. i hafta goto another ps2 and use my memory card to look it up, my ps2 is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up. dropped it too many times.

Comment

Mine is Blue s15 the nonturbo its about 200+ hp and my favorite place to drift is on deep forest course.

Comment

ok....how do u capture video onto comp??????

Comment

Working...
                                X