No announcement yet.

GT3 Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I like the C-West Silvia... I havent tried it for drifting, but its very decent for grip... posted some very good times for the complex string. I still need to "buy" a 180sx and see what it can do, but my FC INFINI (its spelled that way in the game... but isnt it supposed to be Efini?) does pretty well stock... a little underpowered, but still decent. It would be really cool to race with some of you, if GT4 supports that, but if not, post some "best times" for various tracks (and the cars used)

Comment

i answered my own question

Comment

My best time for Laguna is a 2:10 with the Mugen NSX.

Comment

Which races do I have to beat to get a chaser? Also, I beat the 80's car races in Interediate level and I didnt even get the 86 w/ the carbon hood? What did I do wrong?

Comment

I practice with a 98 Camaro SS with Sports Suspension, Chip, 1 way differential, sport flywheel, twin plate clutch, racing transmission (but only adjust the final drive) and sim tires. It makes a great budget drifter. The Z06 is a pretty sweet drifter and so is the Cobra (can blow away the tires in any corner). I always turn ASM and TC off as well as set the steering to Professional. I don't have a wheel and the professional setting makes the car react more naturally imho than the sim one does.

Comment

Controller is so boring.

Comment

i saw those vids, there are some vids somewhere on the net or from a downloading program where these guys do 360 degrees with their cars before a big turn and then get straight back into control and make the turn rather easily. i think they made their car go 360 to slow it down before the corner. it's nice.
                and my pike peaks, my rx7 LM will own all of you. my rx7 LM takes corners too easy, hits 300 mph in like 10 seconds, i foudn the perfect gear ratio for it. and pike peaks will crush anybody at 1000 mph, does wheelies in quarter miles and lifts up on two wheels when at 400-500 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaHater
                  i saw those vids, there are some vids somewhere on the net or from a downloading program where these guys do 360 degrees with their cars before a big turn and then get straight back into control and make the turn rather easily. i think they made their car go 360 to slow it down before the corner. it's nice.
                  and my pike peaks, my rx7 LM will own all of you. my rx7 LM takes corners too easy, hits 300 mph in like 10 seconds, i foudn the perfect gear ratio for it. and pike peaks will crush anybody at 1000 mph, does wheelies in quarter miles and lifts up on two wheels when at 400-500 mph.
                  I dont drive ghey cars

Comment

you dont drive 'ghey' cars, i guess i drive 'ghey' cars, powerful NONETHELESS.

Comment

yea ones that require no skill

Comment

K, now I need some more help! All yesterday I was playing GT3's Amateur Altezza racing series. I really need to beat those races because I need a Chaser. The problem is, I tried like 30 times and I couldnt get passed 3rd place. What can I do? My IS300 and Altezza are both fully tuned, yet are both slow.

Comment

MONKEY D! goto the gtplanet.net forums nd they have a whole forum on gt3 drifting. btw, any IRL drifters who play GT3?

Comment

I drift the fs90!!
                            well anything with simulation tires will do also..
                            Let me school you in GT3!! lol

Comment

took skills to make a perfect car in gt3. gotta know all that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and how it works, ill crush you. since i cant get a piece of you with my rx7, ill wait for gt4 and whoop your *Censored**Censored**Censored*. you'll be able to play ppl around the world with it i think.

knowledge is power, the pikes peak takes no skill whatsoever, it cant do nothing but wheelies, fishtails and scream down highways on two wheels. i also got a few other cars. but my rx7 is good enough, all show go and drift.

Comment

hey i use the R34gtr v spec 2 in arcade mode in drift mode on mid way or sumthing like that also in arcade mode i use a R32 gts-t type m with stiff *Censored**Censored**Censored* suspension & droped all the way and near perfect gear ratios in any track phat *Censored**Censored**Censored* HeLL iwas gonna put a vid but i forgot stupid me

Comment

Working...
                                X