X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea im a big ricer, lmao u pppl are so retarded

Comment

Originally posted by 180fan
      yeah like last month I saw their black GS and damn the wheels had so much negative camber! I dunno how those guys got the car up from LA to SF for the cherry blossom festival without damaging the bottom since it was soooo low dear god!
      this car?

actually, its daily driven never goes on a trailer.

Comment

I dunno much about the whole VIP thing, but from what I've seen the Vip cars have their rims stretched like a drift car with a drift-style tuck. The GS above tucks it's tires with an American on-airbags-and-dubs style. Here's what I mean by the drift style tire tuck.
        Attached Files

Comment

actually, the GS above is running a 235 tire on a 10" rear wheel. I'd say that its pretty stretched enough.

My offset on the rear wheels isn't as aggressive as I hoped it to be to get that flushed lip with the fender look I needed. With spacers, I was able to get that look, but since I didnt roll the fenders at all, I took the spacers off for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            yea im a big ricer, lmao u pppl are so retarded
            so whats more retarded, saying "THATS NOT DRIFTING!!!" or telling you that your dumb for saying that? lol jeez, get a life...

Comment

nice GS btw, hella nice

Comment

i heart you

Comment

lemme make my contribution to the VIP shrine

Comment

more

Comment

Celsiorrrrr

Comment

Damn I love VIP style cars...I can't wait for my friend to finish his LS400. He was orginally going to save for the ever so wanted Junction Produce kit...but like most people he decided hes gonna save for another kit which costs around $3k instead of the junction produce price of $6.5k O_O

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
                          Damn I love VIP style cars...I can't wait for my friend to finish his LS400. He was orginally going to save for the ever so wanted Junction Produce kit...but like most people he decided hes gonna save for another kit which costs around $3k instead of the junction produce price of $6.5k O_O
                          actually, the Junction Produce kit for most LS400s is not 6K. Unless he was looking at the premiums (widebody kit). You get a lot actually with the regular kit. the regular kit is 4400 including the basic f, b, s, and add door caps and the rear 3pc spoiler. Hence the 4400 price... Take away the door caps and wing and you get the price in the "normal" price range of 3K or so.

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder if he knows this...I'll go talk to him later

Comment

Is JP opening a shop in the US ???

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                                Is JP opening a shop in the US ???
                                yes, Junction Produce USA will actually be open later this month.

for more info
                                www.junctionproduce-northamerica.com
                                www.viptuning.com

Comment

Working...
                                X