• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vip chaser

Going to get this kit for the cressida
    Attached Files

Comment

Man I love the Cressida...one time down here at DS Justins Hachi broke so he went home and got his daily driver Cressida and came back and drifted it. Damn he was doing pretty damn good in that thing. Haha...he should sell the hachi then go and swap a supra motor into it and some suspension and start using that.

Comment

yea i love the cressida, thats the sexy style kit for the jzx81 chaser... with some gernade rims. NICE I hope to get a cressida sometime and covert it over as close as possible to a Mark II, i would love it
        Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-05-2004, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
          funny you said the 300c...mike at grip video is getting one...

here's his PS of one with the VeilSide Bacaratt wheels.

That is PIMP!!! Since the 300C comes with 225/60/18's stock (huge sidewall), you could run 22" wheels with a 35 sidewall and still stay very close to the overall OEM wheel dimensions. Would look great!!

Comment

my first thoughts on the 300c were.
            mobster car/vip car

i still prefer the m45 and GS for vip though

Comment

JP owns.

Comment

has anyone driven a 300c yet, im curious about it

Comment

I'd classify a VIP-styled car as a four door with luxury and performance in mind. I have an 89 nissan laurel, rb20det, 5speed, leather and full power options. in my mind, that is a vip car. check out some pics at http://www.cardomain.com/id/andrewrr (old pics without rims, paint, or rear coilovers). most drifters here in new zealand drive s13's, but second to that is Cefiros and Laurels, just because of the fact that they have cheap parts and are available for a couple grand.

it looks like U.S. drifting has gotten quite big since i left the states a while back, nice website setup here.

www.driftcorp.com

Comment

REVLIMIT HAS THE PIMPIN CAMARO VIP STYLE GOIN

Comment

• i love gs400/aristo's. one day i'll have one.

Comment

• This is my final conceptual design for the project. I've used a kit from Junction Produce originally for the Celsior which is of comparable size and shape. I modded the grill (very simple) and a few other things.

Comment

• those old veilside rims actually fit that car pretty nicely. although i wouldnt mind some blingin 20's on there either :P

but it does look pretty smooth. good job

Comment

• The Junction Produce aristo is over at AutoBacs in CA, I saw it there yesterday....Its soooooo nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshun
                              those old veilside rims actually fit that car pretty nicely. although i wouldnt mind some blingin 20's on there either :P

but it does look pretty smooth. good job
                              Thanks..and by the way..those ARE 20's and they're definately not old VeilSide rims..the Baccarat just released only a year ago..if that. But those are the rims I'll be using though.

Comment

• ok anyone want to clue me in on, opions of the 91 Acura Legend as a VIP style car?

my plan,

Pearl and Tan(metallic) Two tone paint, (OMNI S.S.E.)
                                or
                                Tan(metaliic) w\ C\F Hood and C\F Decklid

dark tinited windows...

Reupoushtryed Leather seats, with the Acura A embroierd into the rear seats.

Stero system, and some deep dish chrome plated rims.

Basiclly itd look like your local drug dealers car....ahha

Comment

Working...
                                X