Clear All

• Fast and the Furious 5

Fast and the Furious 5 (This Friday)

http://www.fastfivemovie.com/

Part 1: I loved
    Part 2: I Laughed
    Part 3: I Protested
    Part 4: I reminisced (see Part 1)
    Part 5: I think I will get a bit of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
      Part 1: I loved
      Part 2: I Laughed
      Part 3: I Protested
      Part 4: I reminisced (see Part 1)
      Part 5: I think I will get a bit of everything.
      I was disappointed a bit with the first. Mainly because how involved i was with street racing and imports at the time. Hollywood just made them out to be bright colored neon lite bugs. Editing was also some of the shittiest I've seen in a movie.

Second was even worse, but by that time i got over it a realized its Hollywood. Watch gonna do? Just accept it for what it is. Summer block buster made to entain the masses.

Third was probably the best and most realistic. Ya, i know there were still plenty of stuff far fetched (RB26 swap in a 68' Mustang in a day, with body work and full testing.. Sure, why not). But hey, we got real drifters as stunt drivers, decent cars and product placement ( the line of the viper having Borla exhaust, the use of NOS), and good drifting. Perfect? no. But for a Hollywood movie aimed to appeal to the masses, your probably not going to get much better than that. (here's hoping I'm proven wrong)

The forth was a little better. Oringal cast was back, cars were clean and toned down even more, good story and riving scenes. I wished they used less CGI though.

Here's hoping the 5th can at least be on par with 3 and 4. I just hope they haven't wasted all the good scenes in the trailer.

Comment

I know it will be entertaining but it I think they have gone FAAAAAAAR away from the 1st and 3rd's concepts. To me the 2nd and 4th were just cop movies that just happened to have nice cars in them! Why can't they just rename it to Miami Vice? lol

Comment

it's pretty awesome.

Comment

opens today

Comment

Stay to the end of the credits. Right to the very end

Comment

this was a pretty good action flick... with a cool car scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran View Post
                  Stay to the end of the credits. Right to the very end
                  Man, that's the only thing that killed it for me!

I was happy thinking the series was over.....

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-sixth-film-/1

I just hope they give us a nice break in between, at least 2 years. I'm furiously tired lol.
                  Last edited by Bebop; 05-05-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Loved it...takes me back to my ricer days...

I hear ya Bebop with the break...1st was in '01, then '03, '06, '09, '11

Comment

Well, it's about to come out on DVD/Blu-ray on Oct 4th. You will be able to re-live those ricer days as much as you want.

Comment

Lame, 2lame2lamest, Lame3, Lame4, Lame5.

*edit* and that's not me being some hipster. Eff this franchise, eff the douchebags exploiting us and eff you for paying money to pigeon-hole me and get me stereo-typed.
                        Last edited by Cavi Mike; 09-23-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X