Clear All

• I'd do it but im on vacation until monday

Comment

• so......
      when u drift and rub it in ur friends faces
      oh yea and win

Comment

• Your Girlfriend asks if you love your car more than her
        haha, my girlfriend actually loves drifting. She's begging me to teach her how. One time we were sitting in my room, and she saw that it started to rain, so she suggested that we go drifting... haha, I am so lucky!

She also has preferences too... she much prefers when I drift in the dry, because it's much faster than the wet... Mind you, she's also the first one to tell me if a drift sucked if I don't get it right... hehe.

*disclaimer: all events referred to were either fictional or performed in a legal and safe environment*

Comment

• you know youre a drifter when...... you have two big stacks of rims and tires stored away somewhere. and you know the tire guy by name. :P

Comment

• ...When your name is ROSS PETTY and you are the coolest guy evARRRR. And the best Drifter EVARRRRR. Also he and I hang out alot, and he is cooler than you.

Comment

• what a dp

Comment

• Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                You know your a drifter when...

-- You park out of the way to walk by an obscure RWD luxury car from the late 80s or early 90s just because in japan they had a turbo version and are used to drift.

-- Ancient Datsuns and Toyotas are suddenly cool, unless of course it was after that model went to front wheel drive. Then you dont like them.

--You think it would be cool to drive cross country in a old Datsun 510 with totally stripped interior save 2 seats, no air conditioning or power steering, and a manual transmission, in the summer.

HOLY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that IS me.. i love datsun 510s.. but i like my car better, but still... THAT IS ME!

Comment

• you know youre a drifter when....

you clean your side windows more than your windshield for visibility....

you try to drift your friends skateboard and throw yourself into a bush...

you see shrek two and when the donkey in horseform slides in the castle you scream "DORI DORI!" and get punched in the arm by your date....

you drift in every video game you play, even simpsons hit and run...

you suggest covering the rear wheels of your little brothers power wheels with vinyl in order for it to be more fun....

you make screeching noises as you sway back in forth in the halls at school and get recommended for a psych eval....

every empty parking lot you see gives you a hard on....

youre riding on your exgirlfriends boat and you suggest that her dad should "Slide the back end out a little"....

you refer to long curvy tire marks on the road as "a piece of art" and then go on a tangent comparing rubber to paint, asphalt to canvas and a car as a medium through which you express your raw emotions and deepest thoughts while your friends all have a conversation about how you need to "grow up" or get "a life" and stop "Talking".....

Comment

• Originally posted by scirocco
                    HOLY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that IS me.. i love datsun 510s.. but i like my car better, but still... THAT IS ME!
                    ya i wish i had a 510.............oh wait, i do!

Comment

• hahaha thats funny

Comment

• how about when you drift the grocery cart in the grocery store...

Comment

• well thats a given master-s

Comment

• when you keep reminding youself that you cant shift down into second gear in an automatic SUV when your going into a conrner. I learned my lesson ^_^

Comment

• -you accelerate just before the apex of every turn just to get a little bark.

Comment

• You know your a drifter when you finish any sentence with BANZAI. You know your a drifter when you know your e-brake is more than a stopping mechanism.

Comment

Working...
                                X