No announcement yet.

You know your a Drifter when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are a drifter when you actually can DRIFT...

Comment

• Your hair looks like a mohawk or some other new crazy hair dew just to express yourself...

You also know you're a drifter when you try and drift anything and everything. Even inanimate objects...

Also when you name your dog a name related to Initial D, Car name, Dorifkin, etc...

Matt.

Comment

• you know your a drifter when

- You have more then 10 stolen road cones in your room for those trips to a parking lot

- You have no money

- you parents yell at you for getting a ticket for drifting in a parking lot but the best excuse you can come up with is that "its safer then drifting on a touge run"

- your parents know what a touge is

- and once again ... You have no money

Comment

• You know you're a drifter when ...

... you're drifting instead of posting on the internet (only guys posting from work are the exception hahaha)

JOKE!!

Comment

• You know ur a drifter when right before you go to sleep, you imagine that your going down a mountain side while its raining hard, beating all the others guys, and than u wet the bed cuase you forgot that to make it feel real, you had to cause that emoition. LoL that 1 about shifting in math class, i do it, but some girl in front of me gets all mad when i do it, woman..., . It actually helps!

PS: You know your an immature little kid when you start an argument over forums.
            Last edited by NismoSigma; 08-12-2004, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• you know ur a drifter when your only friend is the handbrake and the upcomming u turn

Comment

• this thread has keeped on going dispite the lack of new ideas...

heres one

u kno ur a drifter when.....u change the d1 drivers names to better remember them

(eg)

kazamaapimmp
                nubert pop that coochie

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  You know you're a drifter when ...

... you're drifting instead of posting on the internet (only guys posting from work are the exception hahaha)

JOKE!!
                  lol

Comment

• You also know you are one when you laugh at a guy in a FWD car... You look at their car and start cracking up in hysteria...

Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoPower
                      You know you are a drifter when you actually can DRIFT...
                      oh damn, i gues im out aahha just kidding, pick me pick me i can drift i can drift

you kno your a drifter when youve got more rubber in your garage than your wallet

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                        You know you're a drifter when you dont try to impress people by telling them you're a drifter.
                        lol, best one yet...

When people as if I drift, I tell them I grip. Perposely not mentioning that I'm gripping at 120% of the tire's capacity.

Comment

• Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
                          lol, best one yet...

When people as if I drift, I tell them I grip. Perposely not mentioning that I'm gripping at 120% of the tire's capacity.
                          You're wrong... 120% tire capacity? Hahaha. More like 80%.

Dynamics in physics will tell you that static friction is 100% friction. After you pass the static friction threshold (drifting) you're in dynamic friction territory which is close to 80%...

Cliff Notes : Traction circle decreases when you are drifting.

No offense, just a physics lesson for you...

Matt.

Comment

• i bet like 20 percent of the people on this board drift. another 40 are just trying it out. the rest are posers. haha.

just callin it how i see it

yknow yer a drifter when.... you go out drifting by yourself.

Comment

• You know ur a drifter when your practicing w/o any clothes on because you sold them off to a guy in the junkyard just to get tires for them.

Comment

• godigy thats the best one yet:P

you know youre a drifter when you get pulled over after a late night drift session because the cop says he couldnt see any tread on your tire but then doesnt give you a ticket because you had just woken up from a drift dream, ran outside in your bunny slippers and boxers with your hair everywhere and drool running down your face and when on a sick session(on a legal road of course) and you look like someone that wouldnt wanna be put in handcuffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X