No announcement yet.

GT3 Secret Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To win the RX8 You can't complete the event 100% come in second on a track. That's how I got mine.

Comment

nah man you dont have to come in second, its totally random so its really just weird luck that it only worked for you when you got second, i remember i got first place and still got it.

Comment

I got the list of prize cars and just do all of the races getting 1st place and then save the game before the last race, start the race and immeadately exit. If you do this a bunch of times it will show you all the cars that you can win.

My favorites are the FTO LM, Opel Calibra DTM (14k rpm!), and Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon (for obvious reacons).

I have the internet pack but have never tried it - can GT3 be played online or with the I-link cable?

Thanks

-MR

Comment

um, the TOM'S Chaser isn't a "drift car". It was made for the Japanese Touring Car Championship. Tom Kristensen (of Audi R8/Le Mans fame) raced for them back in 1995 or so.

Comment

what about the 3 different NSX JGTC cars? all make 1000+ hp when full tuned (the go from NA V6 to Turbo).

Raybrig NSX JGTC
            ARTA NSX JGTC
            Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC

lol.... if u get the DENSO SARD Supra JGTC and the Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC u can have a Orido vs. Tsyuchia battle...lol well those were the cars they drove for JGTC at least

Comment

^ LOL

-MR

Comment

why isn't the tom's a drift car? you can drift it right? i think if you can get the sucker sideways it can be called a drift car.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
                  um, the TOM'S Chaser isn't a "drift car". It was made for the Japanese Touring Car Championship. Tom Kristensen (of Audi R8/Le Mans fame) raced for them back in 1995 or so.
                  well a ER-34 shouldnt be considered a drift car either then. there the damn near the same.... inline-6, 4-doors, RWD.

plus garage up has a Chaser for a drift car.... it was at the Falken Drift Showoff (March 03 at Irwindale) well dont wanna start conflict or jack thread... in my opinion its a drift car.

Comment

everyone else is off the subject so ill get off it too:

mines tunes cars, theyve done GTR's evos an S1 and i think a march. their website is www.mines-wave.co.jp if i remember or go to google and type in Mines wave it should come up. they were on option once with their ultimate response skyline... i like that company.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
                      I think you're thinking about a different TOM's ( I just think).
                      This is the website for TOM's : http://www.tomsracing.co.jp/
                      They usually built TOYOTA race cars.

EDIT:
                      This is nuts! This is the future of import tuning!
                      http://www.tomsracing.co.jp/comp/prius/index.html

Tuning Hybrids!
                      Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 05-26-2004, 01:21 PM.

Comment

anybody else have the fake lambotghini diablo GT-R? it is white with blue/green/red accents. 951hp and can hold it's own against most of the F11 cars. I also have one with 2000+ hp. No joke, you had to literaly enter 30 lines of 14 characters in a gameshark. I is still in the game, but sony broke it up inot peices and replaced the prize with the RSX concept. What really sucked was finding out that 1 character of code was worng, and it screwed up the entire code. it took 15 min. to just type it in. THere is also a prosche GT3, almost identical to the RUF RGT(i think, looks the same) but the hood badge is different and the exhaust is slightly off. The car was running great untill you hit 6th gear and the car basically shut off. brakes wouldn't work and my moron of a brother chose an auto so he couldn't shift down to basically "restart" the car. this car was also a code.

Comment

anybody else have the fake lambotghini diablo GT-R? it is white with blue/green/red accents. 951hp and can hold it's own against most of the F11 cars. I also have one with 2000+ hp. No joke, you had to literaly enter 30 lines of 14 characters in a gameshark. I is still in the game, but sony broke it up inot peices and replaced the prize with the RSX concept. What really sucked was finding out that 1 character of code was worng, and it screwed up the entire code. it took 15 min. to just type it in. THere is also a prosche GT3, almost identical to the RUF RGT(i think, looks the same) but the hood badge is different and the exhaust is slightly off. The car was running great untill you hit 6th gear and the car basically shut off. brakes wouldn't work and my moron of a brother chose an auto so he couldn't shift down to basically "restart" the car. this car was also a code.
                          if you don't beleive me look it up, you will find it.

Comment

ive heard about that car but never seen it, one game magazine was talking about it but they didnt use any codes...i have golds on everything including the license tests and i think im at 100% i dont know how to get that thing without gameshark...but yeah, ive heard of it

Comment

oh could anyone tell me what races needed to be completed for the GT-500 ARTA NSX, and GT-300 MR-S

Comment

im not sure exactly and if i werent lazy i would do it myself, but since you should be able to do it ill give you a lil jumpstart www.gamefaqs.com just get into a faq, type ctrl+f and a find window will pop up, then type in part or all of the name in the window and POOF it will find it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X