X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart Battle (SPLIT Thread)

Originally posted by ryanracer
    Alright,

Target in Portland June 8th!! We're on, Tony's bringing fireworks, and I got the "fire extinguisher"

Anyone for a hotel?

And we'll let Marcus engineer the elevator in the hotel so we can get out fast...

No way dude, we gotta get to IKEA!!!!, they got 4 caster carts, that are awesome!!! i can barely get anything done because i'm too busy acting like an idiot!!! PS, i want in on this
    -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
    No way dude, we gotta get to IKEA!!!!, they got 4 caster carts, that are awesome!!! i can barely get anything done because i'm too busy acting like an idiot!!! PS, i want in on this
    Tonight, May 24th 2004, 9pm, at the Carson, California IKEA. Tony Angelo will battle Chris Forsberg in an all action packed SC Drifting Extravaganza!!! Starting line will be at the elevators on the 3rd floor, near the bedroom sets.

seriously...
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Somebody better take some video!!!

-MR

Comment

We might just show up and challenge! but were bringing the secret weapon

Comment

bring it on!!! this is an open challenge to all!!!!
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

What time is it? Da mn, its 9:15, guess im going to miss this battle. Last time i did get to watch tony run chris in the cart down the street with a bunch of cheering drunk fans watching. Thought chris was a goner.
            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

NOOOOOOO. If only i had read this earlier! I wanna battle somebody with a kart!

Comment

Pat, i dont think you could compete with the big boys

Comment

battle battle battle!

hahaha

hell yeah

Comment

Well, to our surprise... IKEA closes at 9pm. First we snuck in through the shopping cart return to continue with the battle. But the elevators and stairwells were closed alreay. Then we decided to hold a practice event in the parking lot until they took away our shopping carts about 30min after they closed. A new time will be set for the battle soon.

P.S. We saw a modded 350z in the lot, is that anyone from here?
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Do you guys know anyone who works at an IKEA or somewhere that has carts? Home Depot maybe? They close late...

Definately need some video!

-MR

Comment

we should do it this friday, but at 8pm instead. Maybe if i can get a truck i'll bring my custom cart. i cut the frame and lowered it and am in the process of plating in the basket with aluminum panels and painting it.

when work is slow you fabricate little by little on it, so it's not done but it's so funny looking

Comment

HAHAHA, do you have little 6" Rays Engineering wheels on it too?!

-MR

Comment

i stepped up to 7" with the +10 offset...

antonio from ciphergarage always says... "OFFSET IS EVERYTHING!"

Comment

shopping carts?..waa

Comment

Working...
                              X