Infamous POP SECRET ENGINE Failure round # ??? err 3 ahah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infamous POP SECRET ENGINE Failure round # ??? err 3 ahah

hey guys guess what............ ahah round 3 for engine failures..... if u remember from before my EGR wasnt working... major oil leaks in the distributer and valves and w/e...anyways had to get new parts that went WAAAY HIGH... well now its happening again soo the car is going into the shop im assuming this weekend... well if u remember if the car ever had to go in the shop again then it was time for my dad to sell it.... well im gonna try and talk to him into swapping the motor out plus the mechanic we go to insisted on him getting one as an idea which my dad liked soo i was like muahah bonus points..... well if he doesnt agree to my idea then well sell the infamous POP secret AUTO S13.... then ill buy a s13 manual with the new motor.......... only time will tell now......... its almost summer and i think this is all working out if u guys know what i mean.....

ATTN: Chas and all the rest of the SOCAL DORIFTOS.... i think its almost time to assemble the team for OPERATION..muahahah .....

alright steve, you have my number, let me know whats up.

Comment

Re: Infamous POP SECRET ENGINE Failure round # ??? err 3 ahah

Originally posted by S13_Steve
      hey guys guess what............ ahah round 3 for engine failures..... if u remember from before my EGR wasnt working... major oil leaks in the distributer and valves and w/e...anyways had to get new parts that went WAAAY HIGH... well now its happening again soo the car is going into the shop im assuming this weekend... well if u remember if the car ever had to go in the shop again then it was time for my dad to sell it.... well im gonna try and talk to him into swapping the motor out plus the mechanic we go to insisted on him getting one as an idea which my dad liked soo i was like muahah bonus points..... well if he doesnt agree to my idea then well sell the infamous POP secret AUTO S13.... then ill buy a s13 manual with the new motor.......... only time will tell now......... its almost summer and i think this is all working out if u guys know what i mean.....

ATTN: Chas and all the rest of the SOCAL DORIFTOS.... i think its almost time to assemble the team for OPERATION..muahahah .....
      socal doriftos> maybe socal hashriya's would make more sense!

Comment

same sh*t..... lolz

Comment

i just thought the popcorn company was sponsering u

Comment

they are....

Comment

0_o!

wheres the ad?

Comment

Sooo...your valve seals are leaking? And the distributer, it apears. As long as the bottom end is solid, you could either rebuild or just replace the head. Look around, you can probably get one out of the yard or from someone that's solid enough if you're not willing to take the time to do a rebuild.

Point is, you don't have to tear out the entire motor if only the top end is giving you trouble.

Comment

thats why im rather getting a swap...

Comment

Sooooo...what are you swaping now? Engine, engine + tranny?

Comment

engine and tranny...rb25det with the 5 speed trans

Comment

how are we supposed to pull that off. My skills are limited to honda and KA swaps.

Comment

i might be resorting to an SR.... those are ez to fit in .... the rb25's barely fit but its possible for us to do it....

Comment

just need a pack of beer and one joint and were ready to go lolz ahaha....

Comment

if you can do those i can't see why you wouldn't be able to do this.

Just read up and whatnot before you start.

Comment

Working...
                              X